IGNORED

Wanted: 2600 Coleco Cartridges

Albert

Oh, there can always be more.

I also think Al might be wishing more people would send him the carts he needs. :P

I just want to repeat what Underball said:

"This thread has it all."

I think that is accurate now.

So thats what bunnies are for? :)

EDIT: next cart to be destroyed?

Wabbit stew

Edited by revolutionika

Save your breath chicky, there is no reasoning with this dude (tz101) He will post something that he knows will get a reaction then play the victim, not sure why he gets off on that so much but it seems to be what he likes.

That's more then enough.

Considering the generosity towards others that Cebus has displayed, myself and my daughter very much included first and foremost, I would highly suggerst to you to give serious consideration to the words you continue to post tz101.

Firstly, the site owner/administrator himself whose forum you are posting on and whose thread you're diverting, "destroys carts" to make homebrews.

If it wasn't for homebrewers many of these systems wouldbe long forgotten and thrown out. Also, considering the average cart run consists of 20-50 games, they are far more rare then most mass produced games. As for Cebus's projects specifically many here appreciate the creativity and talent.

If you have a problem with him and would like to continue to participate in this wonderful community, I suggest putting him on ignore.

Thank you.

For game preservationists like myself, destruction of good game carts serves no good purpose, no matter what the cause. :(

Go buy some molds and make them new ones then. Or did your criticism actually serve a purpose here?

Your presence on these forums serves no good purpose, from what I've seen.

Oh, by the way...could one of the mods move this topic to the proper section (wanted) :D ;)

I intentionally placed the thread here so it would attract more attention. That seems to have worked, but I'm not sure it's the type of attention I wanted. ;)

Say there Al, As always I'm sure I can scare up about a half dozen or so. Do you need them now, or should I just give them to you at CGE? Either is cool with me.

I need these before CGE. :)

Thanks,

..Al

Al needs carts, people are video recording them getting destroyed, people are bothering "our" monkey boy, and a

Chick/y baby is posting half naked women on the thread.......damn am I glad I joined Atariage! Never a dull moment! :D

• Like 3

This thread shows the power of mindless conformity. Yippee since someone else did something stupid, and was praised for it, I will also do something stupid so I can be praised for it as well. Yeah, said poster acted like a tool. So why don't we all act like tools in return? Isn't it wonderful the bonding experience people are having at the expense of another poster. Wow, look how powerful we look when we start piling on another person.

See folks, I do act stupid on occasion, but I do so on my own accord. I don't need another to act stupid, in order for me to justify to myself to act stupid.