IGNORED

Halo 2600 Pre-Order

Albert

yeah, Al is really going to sort through all these messages!!!!!! :roll:

Who has time for that, i vote for some kind of preorder page or just put it in the store?

That's an interesting idea, actually.

does anyone know if it will come with a box?

I will be offering a box for an additional fee. This could also be done in the store fairly easily.

Hmmmmm.

..Al

Who has time for that, i vote for some kind of preorder page or just put it in the store?

I will be offering a box for an additional fee. This could also be done in the store fairly easily.

Hmmmmm.

..Al

GUYS!!!! We need water quickly!!! I see smoke coming out of Al's avatar!!!!

Ok back to being serious. A pre-order page would work really well, and it would honestly probably be easier than traversing this entire thread and trying to contact all the original people that wanted a copy.

Ok back to being serious. A pre-order page would work really well, and it would honestly probably be easier than traversing this entire thread and trying to contact all the original people that wanted a copy.

I'll put a pre-order page up in the next few days. :)

post-3-0-45903300-1315967820_thumb.png

..Al

All I need to know is how much more is the box, I will send it right along. I can print off my own manual if I can find a file for it.

I'll put a pre-order page up in the next few days. :)

post-3-0-45903300-1315967820_thumb.png

..Al

I don't see "Send Brian O a high-res version of the Halo 2600 logo" on that list ;)

-B

Hmmmmm.

..Al

I also vote that i get free copy for my awesome idea!!!!!!

:ponder:

:D

Hey Al,

I was lucky enough to get the game the first go around, but I did not get a box.

Would it be possible to just get a box and manual or will I have buy the bundle?

I'm in the same boat but It would be nice to just get the box and manual but I will still be happy to get the bundle. I can't wait to add Halo 2600 to my box collection! :lust:

I've been waiting sense Feb. Not to get down on the process because I understand how things are, and the reasons behing this delay, but I'm not sure I want to get in another line to wait for my copy. This is just like getting in line for at a store and getting to be the next in line right as they open the lane next to you so the guy that just got in line goes and gets checked out right now instead of waiting like you had too. Just not cool....

• Like 1