IGNORED

Video Life

atariauctions

I don't really care what anybody else does.

Well you should. This isn't a solo event it is a competition. Those others are the ones you are bidding against.

They will cause you to pay more when you do win and cause you to lose more often.

If that is how you like to do it then do it your way man. No one should fight you on it but don't try and tell us that it works.

Well you should. This isn't a solo event it is a competition. Those others are the ones you are bidding against.

They will cause you to pay more when you do win and cause you to lose more often.

If that is how you like to do it then do it your way man. No one should fight you on it but don't try and tell us that it works.

There really is no arguing with OldFartarian - he's very set in his crochety ways. When he's off his meds, the old man is amusing; just don't mention certain topics around him because we're running low on thorazine.

• Like 3

There really is no arguing with OldFartarian - he's very set in his crochety ways. When he's off his meds, the old man is amusing; just don't mention certain topics around him because we're running low on thorazine.

Okay, that made me laugh a little :lol:

LMAO!

:D :D :D

i saw this here in another thread:

That guy m*****h who is in the lead must be a dealer. He bids on everything and is willing to pay high prices for everything.

i guess that when he's off his meds he is also getting skizzo ... i think he was talking 'bout his second account that he used to overbid his first one :D

• Like 1

:D :D :D

i saw this here in another thread:

That guy m*****h who is in the lead must be a dealer. He bids on everything and is willing to pay high prices for everything.

i guess that when he's off his meds he is also getting skizzo ... i think he was talking 'bout his second account that he used to overbid his first one :D

+1 for some PKD Scanner Darkly type stuff there.