IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Anyone wanting to buy a Defender for $100 please PM me. :-D I have a few. I think $70-80 is about right on those.

I missed that Sears auction, (which doesn't happen often :) ), nice deal with the Checkers in there.

That was certainly a full price Body Slam....man auctions like these make me think I should finally start selling on eBay, not just buying. :-D

I was hoping folks would miss that Sears auction. :grin: There were only 2 bidders on it. The other bidder made a run at it toward the end, but in the end I finally got the Checkers I needed! Also needed boxes for the Horse Racing & Basketball so getting VERY close to finishing my Sears boxed collection. I really wanted to finish it before the overlays came out.

http://rover.ebay.co...em=221226993278

Own fault, he didnt even allows international bidders to contact him. I had paid much more than that, but I had no chance

As a seller right now, you're crazy to not ship internationally. It seems like I have at least one international bid on most of my auctions ...

When I eventually sell off my pile of dupes, I'll probably limit sales to the US....and Canada ;-)

Why? Shipping a game to Europe with priority mail costs 35$, its not that expensive, because the € is pretty strong and the game arrives the buyer in a week. I really dont get the point if limiting the auctions on such rare items. I had paid double as much as the Jetsons + ECS ended (of course this shipping would have been more expensive)

Why? Shipping a game to Europe with priority mail costs 35$, its not that expensive, because the € is pretty strong and the game arrives the buyer in a week. I really dont get the point if limiting the auctions on such rare items. I had paid double as much as the Jetsons + ECS ended (of course this shipping would have been more expensive)

Hi Ignorama,

Just copy me : I have 2 addresses : one in France and the second one in USA ^^

Scalpel

I have paid some fairly expensive prices for the upper tier carts, but that Buggies CIB is ridiculous. If I still needed it, I think I would stop bidding at $100, and then I too would be looking to upgrade. Since it is starting out at $500, it is out of the question and needs no further attention.

I think that Tutankham is going to get a pass until the price point is more realistic. US $772? It's worth maybe 20% of that ... :roll:

If dont know, its pretty tough to get in a good condition. If Worm Whomper sells for 100-130, Tutankham should bring at least 200-250.

Yeah of course, 600 is pretty hard. I paid 300€ for my Tutankham, but it was in a bundle with 7 games and a console, so its hard to say how much I really paid for Tutankham. On the other side: It was a bid hidden (not mentioned in the title) and it was the only auction I saw on Ebay. All others Tuts were sold by BiN's

Edited by Ignorama

I have a Tutankham that I'd let go for the low low price of $300! What a deal! ;-) Seriously though, I would consider trades that include helping me acquire these games:

LF2, Stadium Mud Buggies, Congo Bongo, or a loose Spiker.

I may also have an extra Jetsons for trade, but for now I'm only interested in trades that get me closer to 125.