IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

And before I forget it: I already have a nice CiB Turbo, this one is for trade, like the other three games of this lot too (Turbo is UK, the other games are french)

If not already spoken for PM me as I'm interested in the CBS Turbo (as well as DK and Carnival).

Way too pricey on the He-men. I saw a certain AA member pick up both sealed ones about a year ago for under $100, IIRC

I agree, too high. BUT... a year ago everything was cheaper, wasn't it? (or pretty much..)

And, it's BIN or best offer.... so make an offer.......

Both are very overpriced.

Agreed, but I kind of like how he split the box and cart into 2 auctions. Give someone an opportunity to purchase if they don't need the cart. Not that anyone would actually pay these prices. Of course, I've been wrong in the past on what people will actually pay for something they really want.

Congo Bongo box out there for anyone that might need one.... C'mon, I'm sure someone wants it bad enough to spend $235 for the box alone! ;)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1309209742911?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130920974291&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Interesting tactic by the seller. He's also selling the cart only in a separate auction.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1309209744161?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130920974416&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I usually try to avoid seller that use those tactics. Nothing wrong with the tactic, but nothing wrong with not buying from sellers that use that tactic :)