IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

The last melody blaster I saw went for more than I won that lot! Very happy & happy groovy pointed me at the auction :)

That's simply because now that you have an Intellivision, he's going to want you to buy his 47 upcoming Intellivision homebrew releases, and multiple copies at that! :) verrrrry smart marketing by Groovy, convincing unsuspecting folks to buy an intellivsion, unaware of the upselling that's about to hit them. Lol!

• Like 1

That's simply because now that you have an Intellivision, he's going to want you to buy his 47 upcoming Intellivision homebrew releases, and multiple copies at that! :) verrrrry smart marketing by Groovy, convincing unsuspecting folks to buy an intellivsion, unaware of the upselling that's about to hit them. Lol!

He got me into the inty a few years back! Just in time to get one of the last cc3's! And I spent waaaay too much time playing his inty at AC2013 last month! :D

• Like 1

The last melody blaster I saw went for more than I won that lot! Very happy & happy groovy pointed me at the auction :)

Its your fault really :P. I pointed you at that one after you asked me to have a look at the other ECS on ebay.co.uk (it sold a few hours after that one). I said it'd be a better deal because it had more stuff with it.

To the Learning Fun topic: I dont trust the last prices, so I would never say LF I is about 500$. The auctions of this seller were ridiculous, EVERY single auction went for at least 25% more then other auctions. I am pretty sure he pushed his auctions. Just one example: His Congo Bongo in a good (not perfect) condition went for over 500$, there were THREE Congo Bongos listened later and the highest price was 360, same condition with the difference that he didnt had a reg card, which were included on the others CBs.

Sorry, but I watched many games of this seller and in fact HIS Learning Funs were so expensive, I am pretty sure the next ones are MUCH cheaper

Edited by Ignorama

So how far are you from 125 now.

Still at 119, missing these:

Spiker

LF2

Stadium Mud Buggies

Congo Bongo

World Series MLB

Super Cobra

I think I have a Super Cobra siting in a trade pile for me somewhere, though.

I already have Learning Fun I CIB, but was going to try to win the recent one as trade bait for LF2.

So.......who won the $160 Learning Fun I BIN last night? I clicked the BIN and got a message saying it had already sold. Sooooo close :-)

Dang it! That was practically in my back yard! I work 5 minutes from Akron ...

I have the eBay mobile app (android), but it had a delay. I never got a notification for LF1, just got lucky by checking eBay when I got home. Just wasn't fast enough. It was up for minutes only. Free shipping, though.

BTW, I already checked with the seller. They will be listing more games, but nothing rare.

AARRGGHH! This is at least the 4th time I spaced off a nice CIB Chip Shot...I must be allergic to it or something.

What kills me is I was sitting at the computer 3 minutes before it ended, then had to get up because the wife was calling me, then forgot all about it until too late.

Maybe its fate's way of telling me to stop at 114 CIB since my bookshelves are completely full anyway...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FVINTAGE-INTELLIVISION-CHIP-SHOT-SUPER-PRO-GOLF-GAME-%2F161029706414%3F_trksid%3Dp2047675.l2557%26ssPageName%3DSTRK%253AMEDWX%253AIT%26nma%3Dtrue%26si%3DY9Miuc0zqT0PSzSbLiGp3DIiJeU%25253D%26orig_cvip%3Dtrue%26rt%3Dnc

AARRGGHH! This is at least the 4th time I spaced off a nice CIB Chip Shot...I must be allergic to it or something.

What kills me is I was sitting at the computer 3 minutes before it ended, then had to get up because the wife was calling me, then forgot all about it until too late.

Maybe its fate's way of telling me to stop at 114 CIB since my bookshelves are completely full anyway...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FVINTAGE-INTELLIVISION-CHIP-SHOT-SUPER-PRO-GOLF-GAME-%2F161029706414%3F_trksid%3Dp2047675.l2557%26ssPageName%3DSTRK%253AMEDWX%253AIT%26nma%3Dtrue%26si%3DY9Miuc0zqT0PSzSbLiGp3DIiJeU%25253D%26orig_cvip%3Dtrue%26rt%3Dnc

I was just about to post this. I won it, and it's a spare. Would be happy to deal it.

Tutankham for Congo Bongo? ;-)

I have the eBay mobile app (android), but it had a delay. I never got a notification for LF1, just got lucky by checking eBay when I got home. Just wasn't fast enough. It was up for minutes only. Free shipping, though.

BTW, I already checked with the seller. They will be listing more games, but nothing rare.

No can do, but I'm pretty sure a Congo Bongo will be listed in the near future.

I also have the mobile app... I didn't get any notification, even delayed. Again, oh well.. sucks.

I do that all the time. 5 minutes left....then I get distracted......then I see it sold way under my high bid, that I never placed :mad:

There will be others. I'm also looking for a Chip Shot upgrade. I have like 3 and all are in mediocre condition :P

Yeah, it's amazing how often that happens. I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. My wife is actually apologizing for pulling me away from the computer though, so I guess that's something, heh.

I was just about to post this. I won it, and it's a spare. Would be happy to deal it.

That's very nice of you, I appreciate it. I have some decent duplicates to trade, or could pay you some profit on that one if I don't have anything you need.

I was going to list some of these on eBay soon anyway-

DSC02874.jpg

Yeah, it's amazing how often that happens. I'm glad I'm not the only one, lol. My wife is actually apologizing for pulling me away from the computer though, so I guess that's something, heh.

That's very nice of you, I appreciate it. I have some decent duplicates to trade, or could pay you some profit on that one if I don't have anything you need.

I was going to list some of these on eBay soon anyway-

DSC02874.jpg

Is one of those He Man's sealed? Also, what kind of shape is that Super Pro Football in, and the Tower of Doom for that matter?