IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Hi JasonLikesINTV thanks for info - I remember that seller name as well and overlays looked nice but they were very expensive so I was never able to pick any up. I was pretty happy with sets Roger had done. With that said, if someone here bought a bulk lot at a discount and wanted to sell some, feel free to PM me some quotes. Otherwise I'll just live with ones Roger did. By the way Jason, how was quality of the overlays?

Do you sell physical overlays for the ones you designed?

Nope. Some time before the Psycho Stormtrooper sets I tried making some myself with an inkjet printer. Didn't care for the result, and then Roger did his, which were so much higher quality.

Hi JasonLikesINTV thanks for info - I remember that seller name as well and overlays looked nice but they were very expensive so I was never able to pick any up. I was pretty happy with sets Roger had done. With that said, if someone here bought a bulk lot at a discount and wanted to sell some, feel free to PM me some quotes. Otherwise I'll just live with ones Roger did. By the way Jason, how was quality of the overlays?

They were kinda thin and I noticed that the white backing was splintering a bit....not chipping off or anything, so maybe they were just made that way. You can't really see it through the front unless you look close or shine light through it. Maybe more pics on Sunday. I never used them on a controller, but I suspect they wouldn't hold up nearly as long as the originals. I liked the other INTV designs he had, but too pricey. I'm happy with my sealed Series 3 Orphan Overlay Set....but I can't get myself to open it :(

They were kinda thin and I noticed that the white backing was splintering a bit....not chipping off or anything, so maybe they were just made that way. You can't really see it through the front unless you look close or shine light through it. Maybe more pics on Sunday. I never used them on a controller, but I suspect they wouldn't hold up nearly as long as the originals. I liked the other INTV designs he had, but too pricey. I'm happy with my sealed Series 3 Orphan Overlay Set....but I can't get myself to open it :(

You should sell your Orphan Overlay set to me, then you can buy something you can open and use! :)

You should sell your Orphan Overlay set to me, then you can buy something you can open and use! :)

Hehe.. Maybe *I* should have made that offer! Only need Series 3. That came out at a bad time for me and I remember telling Roger I'd temporarily sit it out when he offered me a set early on. Sure regret it now. :(

I'm the one that bought the sets of overlays from intvlondon on ebay last year. I'd never seen Roger's overlays up for sale so I decided to get the ones from overseas instead.

The only ones I've noticed with the splintered backing are the Coleco Turbo overlays, otherwise the quality seems very nice...but I'm not actually using them or anything...

I have Super Pro Football and Super Pro Basketball overlays left over if anyone is interested in them, I get a pic up shortly-

If someone here has decent (300 dpi) scans and would like to contribute, that would be great. I have long-term plans to expand into including more of the newer stuff ... but it takes time and some other higher priority projects are on my plate right now. Anyhow, before I would put these up, it would be good to get intvlondon's blessing before putting up scans, so if anyone here has a way to contact him, that would be helpful.

If someone here has decent (300 dpi) scans and would like to contribute, that would be great. I have long-term plans to expand into including more of the newer stuff ... but it takes time and some other higher priority projects are on my plate right now. Anyhow, before I would put these up, it would be good to get intvlondon's blessing before putting up scans, so if anyone here has a way to contact him, that would be helpful.

I believe IntellivisionDude had contact with him at some point, so he may be able to get a hold of him.

Hi JasonLikesINTV & Certifiable - thanks for info on quality. I just wished he had put all overlays in package like Roger or Phil did and charged a reasonable price then I might have bought. But buying them seperately at his prices came to $600+ or something like that I believe.

Exactly. I had suggested to him, at one time, the idea of packaging a full set at a reasonable price, but no response.

Exactly Jason. I think I asked for a best quote on all overlays and got something like a $550 response. Sometimes you just gotta say no. And to boot, it never really would be a complete set because I believe he began doing reproductions of games that had overlays like Armor Battle, etc. - it definitely was heading to a slippery slope.

whos roger now? why doesnt psycho or roger make them available to all of us affordably is my question!.......concerned citizen!

Unfortunately Roger has left the Inty scene and no one has had any luck getting a hold of him.

I can see mine, but eBay only shows that information for a short amount of time (like 2 - 3 months, I forget the exact time limit). If you haven't bought from eBay in a while, then the list will be blank. Alternatively, I've seen eBay glitch for a few hours, but that is very rare.

Does anyone have any idea why this one went for $134? I don't think that there are that many games in the lot that make it worth that much. I was bidding on it for the DK Jr before it got out of hand.

Seems very high to me, Truckin maybe 60 bucks not sure how much Tropical Trouble goes for. But i have payed more then some games are worth if i wanted it bad enough . I am waiting for a sears Backgammon I am curious how high it might go because i know a few people are hunting for it.