IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

....And an ULTRA RARE Intellivision Inc Backgammon :-o

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3011347349151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301134734915&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Which, by the way, has the normal pink/lavender labeled cart, which makes me think that, considering mine came the same way, they might have actually originally sold it that way. I know that the black and white labeled Backgammon cart exists, but this is evidence that they possibly got lazy. It being such a rare game, I wouldn't be surprised...especially considering the odd Locomotion manual, bagged I.I. games, and other oddities from that era.

Thanks to Boxpressed for sending me the link.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3011347349151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=301134734915&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Which, by the way, has the normal pink/lavender labeled cart, which makes me think that, considering mine came the same way, they might have actually originally sold it that way. I know that the black and white labeled Backgammon cart exists, but this is evidence that they possibly got lazy. It being such a rare game, I wouldn't be surprised...especially considering the odd Locomotion manual, bagged I.I. games, and other oddities from that era.

So happy I somehow missed this. Was it a BIN? Anyone here win it and feel like taking advantage of me in a trade? :)

Yeah, was going to note that it wasn't the white label version. I always attributed pinkish labels to exposure, age, low ink at the printer, what have you, but no idea what the real deal w/ that is. Still that's a great score!

Yeah, I lost my butt on that auction! But someone we all know and love got a good deal! LOL

Its all good!

I considered bidding it up, but since both the buyer and seller are both regular members here, I couldn't decide who I wanted to help, so I tried to stay out of it. :)

:-D :grin: :-D

anyone interested in a very nice complete diner? gonna put on ebay but figured might try this to trade for some games i still need. most of my needs r fairly rare like the diner but who knows, im puttin it out there if someone still doesnt have that one!:).......scot

Pics? What are you looking for?

Big YIKES for French Canadian games

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2213977176471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=221397717647&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was a little surprised by this one as well. I had considered bringing Frend-Canadian games across the border as part of VRGE (Vancouver Retro Gaming Expo). However, I'm now thinking that doing that will only add to my overstock, even if some folks here said "bring me back some".