IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

All right, anybody here beat me out for this Brown/PAL ECS?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111311285814?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

That ebayer has snaked me out of a couple of games at the last second. Apparently we both share the sealed variant disease, I'm still pissed about one of them...

I have seen that before and it's been talked about here but i forgot the name of it. I believe the game was never released.

Now i remember, Number Jumble.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/205071-intellivision-easter-eggs/#entry2635820

Edited by IntellivisionDude

hey guys had this sent to me. a diner overlay. is this a stormtrooper ho made thing or what? looks nice, wish i had a pair!:)........scot

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intvcorp/overlay/dine-1.jpg

The psycho stormtrooper one is pink. I have a set of these (green ones). They're from a printer in England.

does this england person sell them? for other games? affordable? would be cool but not necessary. couldnt afford the stormtrooper sets that came up (:.....scot

I haven't seen his listings in a while. He used multiple names on eBay. Shipping was like $12, but only $1 per extra overlay set. The sets were anywhere from $4-16 per pair. Diner was around $8-9 plus shipping. Most of the INTV titles (Thin Ice, Thunder Castle, Tower of Doom, Spiker, etc) were around $16/pair plus shipping. Not cheap. Someone on the forums bought like 20 sets at a mild discount.

well u gonna share the name of the guy so some of us can share in the wealth? AND those prices r WAY lower than buyin a stormtrooper package. i just wanna enjoy the "sport" and have the interesting stuff as well!:).........scot

He used to go by Swapmagic.tool, but that's been over a year ago. Not sure what his newer name is. I'm pretty sure he has no current auctions.

The Orphan Overlays seem pricey, but a Series 3 set runs around $200-250 for 52 pairs ($4-5/pair). Loose ones run $8-20/pair. Someone even bought a Diner set for $25. The Sears set was $75 for 30 pairs ($2.50/pair)....and they came boxed with cart labels :) I should have bought more Sears Overlay sets :)

Edited by JasonlikesINTV