IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

That's why I got so excited about this poster, which was way out of my price range:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3316667109691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331666710969&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That is a nice shot of a lot of early boxes! MLB, NBA, Checkers, Math Fun and the really rare Armor Battle all with the FOR COLOR TV VIEWING ONLY in the artwork. Odd that the LV Poker box on that is missing this feature though. Even the red Space Armada box is on there twice. I can see why you wanted it.

Math Fun is the only one I'm still missing. Armor Battle, NBA, Math Fun, Checkers, and LV P&B are all tough. MLB & NFL are easy. Backgammon has been showing up a lot lately.

I was lucky in that I didn't have much money when I started to seriously collect Intellivision gear so I focused on getting all the early games and getting them right since they could be had cheap. I stumbled onto this variant by accident and decided that I would always aim for the earliest original release of each game. I found MLB and NFL pretty quickly as everyone does then lucked into Checkers and Math Fun in a lot I got with my first Intellivision II console. After that I had figured out the original 10 color manual releases and started actively looking for the artwork note variant. Armor Battle and LV Poker & Blackjack were the last 2 I found (before I realized that Roulette and Space Battle never had this feature despite having color manuals) and I haven't seen them again since. I'm always on the lookout for better condition editions of these so if I spy a Math Fun I will post it here for you. I always hate it when I get down to having to find the last one of something to finish a set! lol

In my search for these I have found them to be available in this order (most common to least common):

NFL Football

MLB Baseball

APBA Backgammon

Math Fun

Checkers

NBA Basketball

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

Armor Battle - have only seen it once and was luckily able to buy it

Happy hunting my friend!

Well I'll be double-dipped. There's an actual desirable, pseudo-rare LV P&BJ. I thought for sure that those were basically all firewood.

I doubt any of these originals ever made it to Canada, outside of us crazy modern collectors. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm down south. Neat stuff.

It's not the rarest LV P&B ;-)

I think Backgammon may win the prize for most categories where it's the rarest game variation in that category. It always comes down to Backgammon :)

• Like 1

Well I'll be double-dipped. There's an actual desirable, pseudo-rare LV P&BJ. I thought for sure that those were basically all firewood.

I doubt any of these originals ever made it to Canada, outside of us crazy modern collectors. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled next time I'm down south. Neat stuff.

The Digiplay version is the hardest to find, and not just because it's Digi. It was never a pack in down there and therefore peeps had to actually purchase it, which most seemingly didn't

I was lucky in that I didn't have much money when I started to seriously collect Intellivision gear so I focused on getting all the early games and getting them right since they could be had cheap. I stumbled onto this variant by accident and decided that I would always aim for the earliest original release of each game. I found MLB and NFL pretty quickly as everyone does then lucked into Checkers and Math Fun in a lot I got with my first Intellivision II console. After that I had figured out the original 10 color manual releases and started actively looking for the artwork note variant. Armor Battle and LV Poker & Blackjack were the last 2 I found (before I realized that Roulette and Space Battle never had this feature despite having color manuals) and I haven't seen them again since. I'm always on the lookout for better condition editions of these so if I spy a Math Fun I will post it here for you. I always hate it when I get down to having to find the last one of something to finish a set! lol

In my search for these I have found them to be available in this order (most common to least common):

NFL Football

MLB Baseball

APBA Backgammon

Math Fun

Checkers

NBA Basketball

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack

Armor Battle - have only seen it once and was luckily able to buy it

Happy hunting my friend!

I've never focused on this sub variant before but usually try to keep any copies I've found that reference the keyboard component (coming soon). This thread spurred me to take a look in my collection for the variant titles listed here. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that I have all of them. Woohoo! ? Edited by Atari_Bill

I've never focused on this sub variant before but usually try to keep any copies I've found that reference the keyboard component (coming soon). This thread spurred me to take a look in my collection for the variant titles listed here. I'm pleasantly surprised to find that I have all of them. Woohoo! ?

Pics? :)

I saw that as well. Rare MADE IN THE U.S.A Word Fun. Its hard to spot with the pictures they provided. And No I did not win it.. I already have one. Also, here is picture of my Intellivision games with the “FOR COLOR T.V. ONLY” printed in the picture.

post-39921-0-10137000-1446350493_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I saw that as well. Rare MADE IN THE U.S.A Word Fun. Its hard to spot with the pictures they provided. And No I did not win it.. I already have one. Also, here is picture of my Intellivision games with the FOR COLOR T.V. ONLY printed in the picture.

Awesome! Congrats!

I saw that as well. Rare MADE IN THE U.S.A Word Fun. Its hard to spot with the pictures they provided. And No I did not win it.. I already have one. Also, here is picture of my Intellivision games with the “FOR COLOR T.V. ONLY” printed in the picture.

I was not aware that a USA made Word Fun was all that rare. Good to know!

I was not aware that a USA made Word Fun was all that rare. Good to know!

I didn't either until I realized I didn't have one. Then I couldn't find one to save my life. Now I see them from time to time. Not the rarest game out there, but most are Hong Kong. I've probably seen 8 this year on eBay.

I'm starting to recognize (and be highly annoyed at) this b***e bidder on Ebay :mad:

Oh well, I'm sure snipers will bid this up way out of my price range anyway:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321903036066?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=trueI

It would fill pretty much all of the last holes in my collection, other than the "big 4".

I'm starting to recognize (and be highly annoyed at) this b***e bidder on Ebay :mad:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321903036066?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=trueI

It would fill pretty much all of the last holes in my collection, other than the "big 4".

It's not me. ? You should contact Rev and do a side deal. ?

I'm sure that will go high. It's an instant collection for a cart only collector and it's a reseller's dream. Lots of money to be made splitting that one up. I'm also not b***e :)

I'm sure that will go high. It's an instant collection for a cart only collector and it's a reseller's dream. Lots of money to be made splitting that one up. I'm also not b***e :)

I thought of selling seperate. Too much time to list. Haha.

I hope it goes to someone that plays it and not a reseller. I don't consider myself a reseller. ...even though I do resell stuff. Weird eh? Hypocrisy at its finest!