IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I agree with you about the manuals.

On the contrary the boxes are not unique. Bandai used common Mattel international edition boxes. I have always seen the ones with slots in the back for the manual and inside for the overlays; I've never seen Bandai edition in international boxes without slots.

Edit: for sure international editions of Sea Battle and Space Battle (for sale in that auction) exist both with and without slots.

Thanks for the info. I actually know very little about the international boxes with the fancy slots. Of the hundreds of Intellivision games I own, maybe 7-8 are the ones with the back manual slot and the inside overlays slot. 5 of them are Bandai. I think I also have the International Triple Action and a German Futbol.

Thanks for the info. I actually know very little about the international boxes with the fancy slots. Of the hundreds of Intellivision games I own, maybe 7-8 are the ones with the back manual slot and the inside overlays slot. 5 of them are Bandai. I think I also have the International Triple Action and a German Futbol.

ah, it's true, the international editions are not common in North America :)

In Europe certain Mattel games in international boxes are sold by weight...

Peoples estimates of realistic prices here are anything but. There are heaps of overpriced Intellivision auctions that never sell in OZ.

FOR HARDCORE COLECTORS ONLY

This copy of Beamrider includes the very rare manual in Italian (and the price is fair, IMO):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BEAMRIDER-INTELLIVISION-COMPLETO-/121802932497?hash=item1c5c054111:g:86oAAOSwYHxWNP5m

EDIT: ah, I'm not the seller nor I know him

Edited by intellivotion

So it's "different" but not really "special" in that it is the exact same play as a US cart release?

I agree with you about the manuals.

On the contrary the boxes are not unique. Bandai used common Mattel international edition boxes. I have always seen the ones with slots in the back for the manual and inside for the overlays; I've never seen Bandai edition in international boxes without slots.

Edit: for sure international editions of Sea Battle and Space Battle (for sale in that auction) exist both with and without slots.

OK FYI I posted one Piggy Bank on Ebay in a tub of Bacon Flavored Dum Dums. Some are still available through here at the same pricing shipped. $40 for US and $45 for Outside of US.

Just so there is no mystery, I did it. I figured that might cast a wider net and the price went up slightly to cover eBay fees and extra shipping for the Pig Sty of Bacon Lollipops.

OK FYI I posted one Piggy Bank on Ebay in a tub of Bacon Flavored Dum Dums. Some are still available through here at the same pricing shipped. $40 for US and $45 for Outside of US.

Just so there is no mystery, I did it. I figured that might cast a wider net and the price went up slightly to cover eBay fees and extra shipping for the Pig Sty of Bacon Lollipops.

I was about to post "Now which one of you did this?!?" here but then I saw who had put up the sale, lol. I think you should have let it go to auction though. I feel you would have got more than $55 eventually.

I don't need more than that. It's only more because shipping will be more with the box of bacon. :-) I mostly wanted folks outside of AA about the game now that most of us have one! I thought it was a good recycle for the plastic bacon Dum Dum tubs. LOL

I was about to post "Now which one of you did this?!?" here but then I saw who had put up the sale, lol. I think you should have let it go to auction though. I feel you would have got more than $55 eventually.

• Like 1