IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

4 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I didnt get an offer so i guess im out.

?

That’s quite weird Rog…

There are 21 watchers, I wonder how many got the 40% off offer…

4 hours ago, Cellblock1138 said:

Thanks Morpheus but I’m not that interested in it actually. Just following the auction.

Me too I’m just following the auction, I’m not ready yet for the blue whale…

Its hard enough for me to explain to my wife about the intellivision collecting (and cost thereof). I cant imagine what she would do if i payed that much for a piece that didn't even work.  Hopefully someone can figure out the issues with it and bring it back from the dead.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Its hard enough for me to explain to my wife about the intellivision collecting (and cost thereof). I cant imagine what she would do if i payed that much for a piece that didn't even work.  Hopefully someone can figure out the issues with it and bring it back from the dead.

Very same situation…?

I can’t even display my 600+ games and 10+ consolles in the living-room!!!

It would be so beautiful…

On 3/7/2022 at 5:12 PM, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

I’ve already been asked why I would offer that much money for a broken keyboard.

• Haha 1

Lol... that wont happen.   It was never meant to be a money-maker. It started for collectors. A deal was made with Blue Sky Rangers many years ago. After series 3 was done, they owned the images. You can get some of them in the Flashback overlay packs now.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Lol... that wont happen.   It was never meant to be a money-maker. It started for collectors. A deal was made with Blue Sky Rangers many years ago. After series 3 was done, they owned the images. You can get some of them in the Flashback overlay packs now.

?. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask,thanks for the info and for making them in the first place! 

• Thanks 1