IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1306059789311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130605978931&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Everyone better back off! Im buying these!

This guy is buying and re-selling Intellivision stuff since a few months. Just have a look at his feedback what he recently bought. You will then find them the items relisted from him. Makes me wonder how someone can think someone is willing to pay 3 times the price he got it for. Obviously everyone else was willing to pay less then he, not more.

Yah, not sure if this guy is an AA member, but he's quickly moving up the Intellivision reseller douchebag charts! :-D The stupidity of this particular auction is staggering. In case anyone wants all these games, I'll sell them for 50% off Black Friday pricing...so you can have them for the bargain price of $25K. :P

It's not me! LOL... but maybe later on when I have some $ again, I'll go to cmart... see what ya got to spare.

50k!!?? You could probably pay the Rangers to come to your house and play some Night Stalker with you for that.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1306059789311?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130605978931&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Everyone better back off! Im buying these!

OMG! I didn't look at the price...

sorry, I'd rather by a new frickin' HOUSE! Seriously, I could get like 3 new "double wides" with 3-4 bedrooms with that kinda money.

OMG! I didn't look at the price...

sorry, I'd rather by a new frickin' HOUSE! Seriously, I could get like 3 new "double wides" with 3-4 bedrooms with that kinda money.

I think he is using it just as cheap advertising to get people to look at his other auctions or as a weathervane to see how much people are really willing to spend via the "make offer" option.

I think he is using it just as cheap advertising to get people to look at his other auctions or as a weathervane to see how much people are really willing to spend via the "make offer" option.

The estrange thing is that the Best Offer is not activated on the listing. and for publicity of his auction, I think he may get the opposite effect, I just bought from Him a CIB Melody blater at 40$ only one bid, the day Before a Cib Jetsons ended the same (40$, 1 bid).

I think he´s scaring away bidders by his 50K aspirations.

The estrange thing is that the Best Offer is not activated on the listing. and for publicity of his auction, I think he may get the opposite effect, I just bought from Him a CIB Melody blater at 40$ only one bid, the day Before a Cib Jetsons ended the same (40$, 1 bid).

My bad... I thought I saw a make offer option. I do agree, it is most likely a detriment to him.

Nice pickup Ed! :thumbsup: :)

Nice pickup Ed! :thumbsup: :)

Now I only need Tut and Cobra to get my official 125 done, maybe those are available at Cmart´s? :D ;)

Now I only need Tut and Cobra to get my official 125 done, maybe those are available at Cmart´s? :D ;)

I bet your odds are pretty good... I'm pretty sure that your local Cmart has an entire wing dedicated to Super Cobra.

Lol! I forgot I sent you that picture!

I bet your odds are pretty good... I'm pretty sure that your local Cmart has an entire wing dedicated to Super Cobra.

Lol! I forgot I sent you that picture!

:D Did you check out the QR Code?

Very good looking Truckin and He-Man hidden in this loose Inty II bundle! eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2006826814261?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200682681426&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was really, really tempted to bid on this package but needed to save my dwindling PayPal funds for a previous INTV commitment. I was totally surprised to see that it sold for only $54 as I thought it might attract some serious $$$$ bid's considering the number of boxed games and ECS.

Mendon

Someone really wanted Kool Aid Man: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2807804688541?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280780468854&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

When I was just starting collecting vintage games, I kept thinking that Kool Aid Man was worth more than it really is. I think I was likening it to Tooth Protectors or Pepsi Invaders or Chase the Chuckwagon. Even so, I haven't seen a sealed one of these in awhile.

Someone really wanted Kool Aid Man: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2807804688541?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280780468854&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

When I was just starting collecting vintage games, I kept thinking that Kool Aid Man was worth more than it really is. I think I was likening it to Tooth Protectors or Pepsi Invaders or Chase the Chuckwagon. Even so, I haven't seen a sealed one of these in awhile.

Yah, its a real hard one to find sealed, although there were actually two in the last couple of weeks and like you said I can't remember the last time I saw one.

I think this was a better deal, sealed Kool Aid Man, sealed Star Wars, sealed Popeye and a good looking River Raid. Just sayin. :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2509255156331?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250925515633&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Received this parcel today: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3505088206651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=350508820665&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

You might be wondering what an Atari 5200 is doing in the Intellivision eBay roundup. Well, you have to look at the photos of the games. Some Imagic Intellivision games mixed in with the 5200 games for some reason: Fathom, Ice Trek, Safecracker, Whitewater, and a few commons. Turns out all are CIB except for Demon Attack, which is missing its manual. Guess I can live with that. Plus, the 5200 works (and so does one controller!), so I can stop looking to buy a 2-port now and sell my 4-port, whose RF box is driving me crazy. Great little auction all around.

• Like 1

Received this parcel today: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3505088206651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=350508820665&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Wow! This can get a nomination for "deal of the year"! :thumbsup:

On my side, yesterday I got my NIB ECS. The price I paid was pretty good, I think ($150 shipped) but, to my horror, the ebay sender didn't wrap it at all and all stamps, "fragile" stickers and USPS tapes were applied all over the original box!! :mad: I'm carefully trying to remove as much as I can but the box is severely damaged by now :_(

I'm not going to leave this as *NIB* anyway (I'm going to open it on Christmas) but still...

Edited by roberto

On my side, yesterday I got my NIB ECS. The price I paid was pretty good, I think ($150 shipped) but, to my horror, the ebay sender didn't wrap it at all and all stamps, "fragile" stickers and USPS tapes were applied all over the original box!! :mad: I'm carefully trying to remove as much as I can but the box is severely damaged by now :_(

I'm not going to leave this as *NIB* anyway (I'm going to open it on Christmas) but still...

WOW.... receiving an item like you just described would have REALLY PO'd me!

Mendon

Even though I probably come off as sounding like an idiot or a jerk, I always ask the seller not to ship in the original box or to put tape on it. Only about half of them reply, but that's a lot better than taking my chances.

I bought Star Wars for the ColecoVision sealed for $70 and got it loose in a Cheerios box. After I got the game I contacted the seller about the horrible packing job he did and he answered "So what, it's a game, it's for playing."