IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Even though I probably come off as sounding like an idiot or a jerk, I always ask the seller not to ship in the original box or to put tape on it. Only about half of them reply, but that's a lot better than taking my chances.

Yeah, especially when dealing with sellers with only a few feedbacks and who are not into video game collecting. Lesson learned.

Now I only need Tut and Cobra to get my official 125 done, maybe those are available at Cmart´s? :D ;)

I bet your odds are pretty good... I'm pretty sure that your local Cmart has an entire wing dedicated to Super Cobra.

Lol! I forgot I sent you that picture!

:D Did you check out the QR Code?

Finally got around to downloading a QR scanner app for my iphone, nicely done! :-D :thumbsup: I was showing my wife around the soon to be completely organized cmart (no really, I'm getting close) and she saw the box you sent our last trade in and I explained how you designed my corporate logo and marketing slogan. She was much impressed, although I did explain that you took your royalties in the form of INTV games. :)

A great lot of Intellivision games is up at:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1306161851691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130616185169&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!

* Advanced Dungeon & Dragons

* Astrosmash (o)

* Beauty and the Beast (i/o)

* Frog Bog (i/o)

* Maze-A-Tron (o)

* Microsurgeon (i/o)

* NHL Hockey

* Night Stalker (i/o)

* Nova Blast (o)

* Shark Shark (o)

* Space Spartans

* Star Strike (i/o)

* Swords & Serpents (o)

* The Dreadnaught Factor (o)

* Truckin' (o)

I see someone got the White Water.

Yes, I owe you a big "thank you" for that link! I needed the box for that one and am glad to have it at last. It's not mint but it'll do. :)

Now I only need Tropical Trouble and, er, Fathom to complete my Imagic set (sans variants).

No problem at all.

I still need the boxes (and maybe manuals) for Fathom, Nova Blast, Safe Cracker and Swords & Serpents.

CIB Fathom starting with a bid of $4.99 only! eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2609163303131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260916330313&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER].

While I don't need Fathom anymore, this guy is also listing quite a few other Imagic games I'm interested in but he doesn't look like he ships internationally and I couldn't even send him a message asking for it (seems like he blocked the contact seller option?). Well, I guess he won't get my money (nor any help in pushing up the prices :P ) .

Cheers!

seems like he blocked the contact seller option?

Just click on the "ask a question" in his auction.

I did, as usual, but then I get a notification saying "Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question" and I am not allowed to contact him directly by writing a message.

seems like he blocked the contact seller option?

Just click on the "ask a question" in his auction.

I did, as usual, but then I get a notification saying "Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question" and I am not allowed to contact him directly by writing a message.

I just sent him a message for you. I will know what he replies about shipping internationally.

• Like 1

Is the price of SPD about to take a permanent dive? I just bought one for $36 CIB in OK shape, and thought it was a good deal, but now I'm wishing I'd held off. :( It used to hover around $70, didn't it?

Not if cmart buys out the rest of this guy's stock and maintains the current supply-demand ratio.

Looks like another one just sold for $35. That's three tonight, counting mine.

Edited by boxpressed

That's a great price! I'd buy these all day at $35, he can't have that many. No one man could have so many SPD that he could corner the market.....or could he?.... :evil: Seriously though, that's a great price, I don't think this game is ready to drop to that level quite yet. I'm not sure if he just got unlucky on the first one and then decided to set the BIN based on that?

post-25458-0-78069700-1323926281_thumb.jpg

Is the price of SPD about to take a permanent dive? I just bought one for $36 CIB in OK shape, and thought it was a good deal, but now I'm wishing I'd held off. :( It used to hover around $70, didn't it?

Not if cmart buys out the rest of this guy's stock and maintains the current supply-demand ratio.

Bwahaha! :-D

Bwahaha! :-D

Was that you, cmart? If so, you need one more to make an even ten CIB SPDs.