IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

48 minutes ago, Crash7 said:

Factory decals & serial# removed by somebody. (You can see the scuffs).

Also, it is not a Tutor Pro system. 

• Like 1

I recently bought a sealed, never opened Super Pro System, and no I haven't opened it yet to see if it's a Tutor Pro but it also included these games that were still sealed.

I don't really need them and I don't know what they're worth. 

I figure somebody here would know, if you're interested make me an offer.

Poker and Blackjack

Star Strike: With a Revco pricing tag of .50 

Sub Hunt

Space Spartans

Space Battle

Skiing: The top of the box got smashed in a little bit.

Buzz Bombers 

Astrosmash

• Like 1

Games look to be in good condition with a few dings. By my calculations (selling in current market) i would say $40-$50 combined for the games. If your not in a hurry to sell, maybe $60-$70. Mainly because they are all commons, except maybe the Intelliv Inc. Astrosmash (which is getting harder to find in an Intellivision Inc. box.).

Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, Crash7 said:

I recently bought a sealed, never opened Super Pro System, and no I haven't opened it yet to see if it's a Tutor Pro but it also included these games that were still sealed.

Is there a serial number visible on the box?  Mattel put serial numbers on the box but I don't recall if Intv Corp did for the Super Pro Systems.

I also put this one on eBay I figured I'd give somebody a chance to order two pretty cool games from our favorite system.  

I'm not looking to break the bank I'm just trying to give people a chance to buy some games.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186184519840?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=lvydDrTwRtq&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=lvydDrTwRtq&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

17 hours ago, Psycho Stormtrooper- Rog said:

Games look to be in good condition with a few dings. By my calculations (selling in current market) i would say $40-$50 combined for the games. If your not in a hurry to sell, maybe $60-$70. Mainly because they are all commons, except maybe the Intelliv Inc. Astrosmash (which is getting harder to find in an Intellivision Inc. box.).

Just my opinion.

There's Venezuelan Stock of Astrosmash in gatefold and Intellivision inc. But we don´t have gatefold Star Strike, looks very nice.