IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Anyone looking for a used $90 Beamrider?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2611078929251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261107892925&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

...or are you saving up your cash for a $145 Dig Dug box with manual (but no actual game)?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2511618741691?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=251161874169&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Lol! The Beamriders were going for less than $10 from Venezuela before the shipping went down. As for Dig Dug, he turned down my offer of $50, and instead countered with $135. :) talk about overestimating the market for something. He has a number of other items priced stupidly.

Lol! The Beamriders were going for less than $10 from Venezuela before the shipping went down. As for Dig Dug, he turned down my offer of $50, and instead countered with $135. :) talk about overestimating the market for something. He has a number of other items priced stupidly.

I remember you saying that you have seen few of the "For One or Two Players" variants of Dig Dug. I think that all of the blue tunnel boxes were like that before the yellow sticker was added (this being one of them). The box is in decent shape, but is Dig Dug really going for that much ($50 for box/manual)? I was thinking they were generally only around $60 CIB and maybe $80 MIB. I have a few to sell eventually. Maybe I should do my research :-) Either way, he's always really pricey.

Yep, not sure why though. I'd noticed the same thing

Ever since they started to force you to select the item specifices from their list, it's the first option that comes up when you type in Intellivision for the product type. People are either too lazy or (more likely) they don't know the differences.

I won an auction last night for a system and an Intellivoice module last night. Can't wait to get it set up. Now all I have to do is locate the box in the basement that has all my carts from way back when.

Congrats! Welcome to our little part of the AA universe. (The best part. ;) ) Lots of folks here to help you flesh out your INTV collection once you figure out which ones you have.

I won an auction last night for a system and an Intellivoice module last night. Can't wait to get it set up. Now all I have to do is locate the box in the basement that has all my carts from way back when.

Another welcome to the forums! Make sure to check out some of the new homebrews that are being made (Christmas Carol, D2K, etc). Great, new stuff for a fun, old system.

Enjoy the system and join the conversation!

Thanks for the welcomes. I was bitten by the retro bug a couple of months ago. I've picked up a ColecoVision too. I bought the IntelivisionLives compilation for GameCube to play on my wii, but the controls to most of the games don't work right. So, I figured I'd get the real thing.

I know I have my original carts somewhere in the basement. There might be an Int II down there too, but better safe than sorry.

Thanks for the welcomes. I was bitten by the retro bug a couple of months ago. I've picked up a ColecoVision too. I bought the IntelivisionLives compilation for GameCube to play on my wii, but the controls to most of the games don't work right. So, I figured I'd get the real thing.

I know I have my original carts somewhere in the basement. There might be an Int II down there too, but better safe than sorry.

Hopefully you have some rare gems in the mix. Once you figure out what you have, feel free to post a pic or list out any goodies you forgot you had :D We like to drool over that stuff. If you're looking to build up your collection, lots of members here have plenty of excess to sell or trade. Nice pick up on the Colecovision, as well. I recently picked up both an original Colecovision console and an Adam system, but haven't played them yet. Don't want my Intellivision to get too jealous ;)

While I would like to agree, I have seen many 'CIB' versions go without the maps, which really grinds my gears.

It really isnt cib if the map is missing. so one could have a claim against the seller if they received an item with out the map. But i suspect many people may not even realize it needs a map.

Edited by voltron