IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Your best bet is to try grabbing a decent Sears console, or one for parts. But if you get lucky, somebody may have some loose controllers on ebay. My cornucopia lot had a set in it, they look utterly filthy and one is missing the metallic disc. But the overall condition is pretty good, the keypads seem in good condition. I'm going to try them this afternoon. Today has been decreed Intellivision Day! The wife is going out for the afternoon, so I am actually going to sit down and play games for real, on an actual INTV console.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... in THIRTY YEARS!!!

That's fantastic! Enjoy. Next time, see if my wife can go with her for the afternoon!

Boxed Sears Super Video Arcade with 7 CIB games, including 6 Sears games for $90 plus shipping.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509908383861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150990838386&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks for the heads up on the auction, Boxpressed ;)

I already have 2 CIB Sears consoles and don't need to buy anymore. So if anyone wins this, I would gladly trade/buy Soccer from you. I'd even throw in a few other Sears games to get you going on a full collection :D

Thanks for the heads up on the auction, Boxpressed ;)

I already have 2 CIB Sears consoles and don't need to buy anymore. So if anyone wins this, I would gladly trade/buy Soccer from you. I'd even throw in a few other Sears games to get you going on a full collection :D

I was wondering if you were going to buy this just for the Soccer. :-D I actually considered buying it myself but then I noticed I already have five CIB Sears units...that seems like enough. :P For $90 I'd say that's a pretty decent buy. :thumbsup:

Boxed Sears Super Video Arcade with 7 CIB games, including 6 Sears games for $90 plus shipping.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509908383861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150990838386&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would seriously consider this BIN. But I have to sell off more of my old HT A/V stuff first. I just took a $150 hit, because one item was DOA with pieces rattling around - the buyer even made a youtube clip to prove it. I packed it super well too, I swear the shippers just throw this stuff around sometimes. Maybe I'll sell some more stuff before the auction is over.

Thanks for the link and the info. I (was) Intellivision-less, so I just bought that one. It's a good start, and I'm glad I finally registered here (and read a lot more) after years of just browsing here occasionally.

Thanks!

Now you can expect an incoming PM from Jason for a trade for that Soccer. :)

I'll have to brush up on Intellivision carts and their values/rarities, etc before I discuss any of that!

:)

It's actually not that rare, probably a $5-10 cart, it's just been that annoying one for him to find. I'm sure he'll offer you a more than fair trade to get it off his list. :)

I meant to message Anne to tell her this wasn't a Series 1 set. This should be interesting

She's re-listed and referenced an email from "one of the knowledgeable Intellivision collectors" that corrected her.

I wonder who else corrected her :lol:?

• Like 1

But then I'LL have to try and find it somewhere!

(I don't mean to derail an eBay thread, I'm just responding!) :)

I promise not to harass you about it ;-) but if you were willing to trade it I have extras of around 18 different Sears titles as well as extras of most of the 30-40 more common Mattel games that I could trade, including NASL SOCCER. I'd easily be willing to trade 3-4 games for it. If you're interested in trading (or looking for anything else) you know how to get ahold of me. I have lots :-) Nice pick up, BTW!

I promise not to harass you about it ;-) but if you were willing to trade it I have extras of around 18 different Sears titles as well as extras of most of the 30-40 more common Mattel games that I could trade, including NASL SOCCER. I'd easily be willing to trade 3-4 games for it. If you're interested in trading (or looking for anything else) you know how to get ahold of me. I have lots :-) Nice pick up, BTW!

Thanks. Maybe I will do it, we'll see in the near future.