IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

thread derailing is what makes the Intellivision/Aquarius forum alot of fun, and occassionally a rich source of bacon.

Speak for yourself! I for one despise thread derailing and those that perpetrate that blasphemy. The people that do it should rot in deepest levels of hell for infinity. Or, better yet, they can become zombies, doomed to forever roam the Earth.

Oh, and speaking of zombies, anybody else here watch the Walking Dead, the best show ever?

Speak for yourself! I for one despise thread derailing and those that perpetrate that blasphemy. The people that do it should rot in deepest levels of hell for infinity. Or, better yet, they can become zombies, doomed to forever roam the Earth.

Oh, and speaking of zombies, anybody else here watch the Walking Dead, the best show ever?

you know i do... and yes i agree it is the best show ever. but unfortunately you must now become a zombie for your thread derailing actions

you know i do... and yes i agree it is the best show ever. but unfortunately you must now become a zombie for your thread derailing actions

I'm a big fan of the show as well... (new episodes start Sunday!). I read the first issue of the graphic novel before the series came out and that was amazing, so I figured, if the series is half as good as this... But this thread is derailed so I'll bring it around again.

I might have won a significant auction but I will not confirm until I have the items on had. I will report then.

It's fair. I wouldn't pay more than $2 apiece for commons, which these all are, when you buy a large lot. It's nice that they are complete, and boxes don't look crushed (which happens a lot). I bought one game from this seller and was impressed with the speed of shipping and packing. However, you might be able to get a better deal here on AA. I'd say $1.50 apiece for a CIB common bought in a big lot is a good price.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1509776206131?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=150977620613&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Is this a decent deal?

As boxpressed mentioned its not a bad deal but $40-45 would be better. Those are effectively the most common games, there's not a single semi rare or rare game. I'm pretty sure one of us here could set you up with a similar package.

It ended before I got there :( low and private feedback + Italy = :-o

Prob ozma wars... oh wait, that had a picture, so it couldn't have been him :ponder:

Scares me...

as you stated low feedback + italy = NEVER

translation:

sell this accessory it's rare for intellivi sion mattel, not 'been tested because' I do not have the consol and the have no idea what it is used .background magazzi n or never used , with this piece of tape that are about 8 cred or programs that are to turn the reader.

It's fair. I wouldn't pay more than $2 apiece for commons, which these all are, when you buy a large lot. It's nice that they are complete, and boxes don't look crushed (which happens a lot). I bought one game from this seller and was impressed with the speed of shipping and packing. However, you might be able to get a better deal here on AA. I'd say $1.50 apiece for a CIB common bought in a big lot is a good price.

As boxpressed mentioned its not a bad deal but $40-45 would be better. Those are effectively the most common games, there's not a single semi rare or rare game. I'm pretty sure one of us here could set you up with a similar package.

Thanks. I figured basically $2 apiece wasn't too bad.. I knew they were common. Just looking for a good jumpstart to my collection. If any of you want to offer a game lot, I'll listen to anything, from a small lot to a near-complete collection! I'll edit my "wanted" post soon enough.

These are the same pictures we up in this thread and if I read the sign right under the kc coming from cge 2k3. I do not think any Italian went to the classic gaming expo to exhibit his collection. Whereas in the listing pretends not to know what is selling. for me it 's a scam beautiful and good. Sorry for my english http://www.atariage....mponent-owners/

• Like 2

These are the same pictures we up in this thread and if I read the sign right under the kc coming from cge 2k3. I do not think any Italian went to the classic gaming expo to exhibit his collection. Whereas in the listing pretends not to know what is selling. for me it 's a scam beautiful and good. Sorry for my english http://www.atariage....mponent-owners/

Busted. ;)

Lol! I just realized those were pictures I posted that he used. Nice. Douchebag. Somebody got scammed badly.

So.....those pics were from a site advertising a KB component that was to be sold at CGE? And don't we know if, and to who, it sold?

Nope, they were pictures that Roger had that were in a large lot I bought from him, which included images of rare items, including pics from 2003 CGE of what I believe might have been Chris Neiman's KC unit IIRC.