IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Sweet! I was just able to pick up a CIB Popeye that looks to be in excellent condition for $12. Now if only Tut or Super Cobra were that cheap. :)

lol, I offered $10 for it and was waiting for a response. It's totally worth $12 and FREE SHIPPING! I already have a copy, so I wasn't too anxious to BIN. Glad you won it!

I think for 2 minutes.

[Edit] Actually the guy said it was on for 1/2 an hour. He included his telephone number and I was able to secure Bodyslam wrestling and a Commando as CIB for an additional $150. I had commando but not CIB.

Edited by SoulBuster

Congrat !!!

Maybe 100-200$ to much but who care if you are happy with this.

One day it will be my turn. I can't imagine the rush that you had when you press the BIN !!!

The rush is hoping someone does not get it first while you check out the past sales of the game and the rarity guide online to make sure you are being charged a fairly reasonable price.

Collecting boxed Intellivision games isn't looking too appealing to me at the moment!!

..Al

This is the only one that's truly ridiculous Al, most of the rest aren't too bad at all, although the last ten or so will likely run you $100+. Of course trades are always an option. :)

This is the only one that's truly ridiculous Al, most of the rest aren't too bad at all, although the last ten or so will likely run you $100+. Of course trades are always an option. :)

I am glad I got that one out of the way then. I understand Congo Bongo can go for alot too. I need it too. What is your experience getting that one?

Edited by SoulBuster

I saw the Spiker right after it was listed. It was out of my price range, but I didn't think it would sell so fast. $1500 starting bid and $1650 BIN. I saw the Commando listed and then go down and figured that someone was dealing behind the scenes ;) They still have some goodies to list, IIRC. $150 for the other two wasn't bad at all. I would have loved to upgrade my Body Slam. My Body Slam box is terrible, so I display in a repro box and leave the original in a drawer.

Nice pick-ups, though. At this rate, you'll complete the 125 before no time. Way to bust some souls :grin:

Nice pick-ups, though. At this rate, you'll complete the 125 before no time. Way to bust some souls :grin:

I am three behind you 115/125 - 111 CIB (I guess 7 CIB)

Couple of months?????? With that purchase, I wouldn't be able to buy another game until 2017. :_(

I actually found some more money, so I will not be slowing down! Sorry! Edited by SoulBuster