IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Are you looking for anything specific? I moved into a bigger house, but it is "open concept", so ironically I have less rooms to outfit with A/V & HT stuff - and practically no extra storage place to put any of it. I've got: recievers, speakers, HD-DVD player, and other things I probably can't Remember. I have just about any kind of HT A/V cable available (HDMI, Optical, etc...). Plus all kinds of USB stuff, as well as Cat-5 cables and switches. Some gaming stuff like XBOX360 audio out dongles. The various cables and related accessories are ususally "new in bag". I sold some of the AVRs and Speakers on ePay already, but I still have about half that I need to take pictures and list. Just ask, and I'll trade any of it for CIBs... "these deals are insaaaaaaane!"... :grin:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm ok on electronics. I need less crap around here, not more :)

Around a year ago, Spikers were selling for around $1100-1300 apiece, IIRC. One even went for $700, but was from a seller with no feedback.

I'm sure it will go high, but for obvious reasons. I'm now to the point where I'd just be happy to pick up a cheaper loose cart and use my repro box. Even $1000 is still too pricey for me to be spending on a single video game.

Why is it near the top of the rarity guides and why is it so pricey if it's not rare?

I think he means that, although few were made, they still pop up 3-4 times per year and that there are other games that come around less often. That being said, Spiker has had it's share of dry spells in the past.

We had a thread addressing this a while back, but I can't find it. I believe Voltron cited CIB Jetsons as "rarer" meaning he saw fewer of those on eBay than Spikers, even though the Jetsons is much cheaper and possibly released in higher numbers.

I think he means that, although few were made, they still pop up 3-4 times per year and that there are other games that come around less often. That being said, Spiker has had it's share of dry spells in the past.

We had a thread addressing this a while back, but I can't find it. I believe Voltron cited CIB Jetsons as "rarer" meaning he saw fewer of those on eBay than Spikers, even though the Jetsons is much cheaper and possibly released in higher numbers.

What he said. :)

$1650 BINs tend to bring these out of the woodwork. ;) Big money for old video games can be quite motivating to some sellers.

As for the highest, I believe it was Makke's $1800(?) or $1850(?). I could see $1500+ on this one. Some of the numbers Anne has got on her auctions have been obscene in a good way. Some staggering figures, in some cases 200-300% of what I'd expect.

I'm going to need an up to date list.... :)

it was just the same game and robot the old box variation and 4tris old box variation . and a stonix, but i think i gave it to jasonlikes intv or i gave him revs. im not sure which i sent him I just knew I had two and I sniped him twice by mistake. so i just felt right to give him one