IGNORED

Keeping your word in the Atari Marketplace

Coleco Gemini

Homer, I mean this out of the bottom of the cackles of my ever-caring heart....I am genuinely, seriously concerned that you take the internet way too seriously and that it will have detrimental effects on your long-term health. I think your stress levels rise a bit because of things like this and it's definitely not good for you. No joke, no pun, no making fun of anyone, I am just genuinely concerned about it.

I'm not quite sure I believe that :ponder:

Homer, I mean this out of the bottom of the cackles of my ever-caring heart....I am genuinely, seriously concerned that you take the internet way too seriously and that it will have detrimental effects on your long-term health. I think your stress levels rise a bit because of things like this and it's definitely not good for you. No joke, no pun, no making fun of anyone, I am just genuinely concerned about it.

LOL, I was wondering why these video's got extra views out of nowhere. Mystery solved! :D :cool:

LOL, I was wondering why these video's got extra views out of nowhere. Mystery solved! :D :cool:

Any way I can help Homer :thumbsup: :D

@Homer - you should make a video of you singing AND playing keyboard at the same time! That would be awesome!

Oh, I'm going to need someone to quote this because homer has me blocked for one year and will not be able to see this unless someone quotes it, Thanks in advance mystery quoter, whoever you end up being.

@Homer - you should make a video of you singing AND playing keyboard at the same time! That would be awesome!

Oh, I'm going to need someone to quote this because homer has me blocked for one year and will not be able to see this unless someone quotes it, Thanks in advance mystery quoter, whoever you end up being.

While displaying the "scribble" art in the background.

AX

Has anyone claimed the hula-hoop? You shouldn't offer something and then go back on your word- it's very suspicious. Ah, never mind, I just got a better hula-hoop at a better price.

I STILL HAVN'T SEEN ANY PICTURES OF THIS NON YELLOWED STUDIO 2?

Anyone here from this guy about the games he got..probably got em all in a box too.....dangit!

DUDE! If you hit play on both of these videos at the same time you get keyboard and lyrics at the same time!

Wine may be a difficult Atari Age item, but we do have a ton of micro brewers. If they can my Billy Beer, why not AA Beer? icon_thumbsup.gificon_thumbsup.gif

AX

It's called the Wine Snob Club, not the Beer Snob Club. icon_razz.gif

icon_wink.gif

I'm in for both clubs, regardless....just hope the wife lets me make it to CGE this year to enjoy the newly bottled AA Wine and AA Brew.....

Who is makin the artwork for the labels?

DUDE! If you hit play on both of these videos at the same time you get keyboard and lyrics at the same time!

yeah, this is amazing ... i've been doing this for the past 24 hours in a row ... :grin: :o :rolling:

Woah! You can't believe what you hear!

Woah! You can't believe what you hear!

Woah! You can't believe what you heeeeeaaaar!