IGNORED

-= The Big AX Box of Crap #3 =-

the.golden.ax

Sadly gotta sit this one out for now. Basement cleaning mode gets hampered by new boxes of crap!

You don't get to escape that easily. You paid for the last one and I delivered it in person. Looks like I owe you a box of crap delivery. :evil:

AX

Dammit, so if I don't buy a box of crap, I get a box of crap?

Sadly gotta sit this one out for now. Basement cleaning mode gets hampered by new boxes of crap!

You don't get to escape that easily. You paid for the last one and I delivered it in person. Looks like I owe you a box of crap delivery. :evil:

AX

:D :thumbsup:

Unless you really really don't want one.

AX

AX

:D :thumbsup:

Unless you really really don't want one.

AX

Curses, you win again! I'll take the non-literal box of crap! :)

How will we know if we have won something from your treasure chest? This BOC thing just keeps getting better. Now it is exactly like scratch off lotto tickets for gamers. Well, I guess not exactly, 1 in 5 is a lot better then scratch off odds! This is SWEET! :D

I'll mark the winners and send a PM. I was hoping to make it to 25 so we could have 5 little treasure winners and then one larger grand prize winner.

AX

Lets see 8 more boxes to get to 25, thats $120 and I'd be sure to get another 120 games minimum not to mention what other "crap" I might get in the box and then there is the increased chance at the prizes... Someone save me from myself.

With the way the last 2 of these have gone amazed this one isn't done yet. While I can't really afford to buy all thats left, if these are around at the end of the week I might just have to get another anyway. My collection is small (at least compared to others here) so there is a good chance I'll get something really cool for my collection that I have never seen before.