IGNORED

-= The Big AX Box of Crap #3 =-

the.golden.ax

so what exactly does this Intel. I have never done this before might be tempted.

You pay me $15 and you get a box loaded to the teeth with some surprise items, see first post.

AX

so basically it is just random game related stuff and game copies that you randomly put in and send to people for 15 dollars. I would be tempted but really do not have the room. Plus my parents would probably kill me. Still thinking though. How long does this post go before it is closed. Might need some time to think. What type of things have you put in the boxes before just so I can get and Idea.

Edited by ATARI7800fan

Lets see 8 more boxes to get to 25, thats $120 and I'd be sure to get another 120 games minimum not to mention what other "crap" I might get in the box and then there is the increased chance at the prizes... Someone save me from myself.

With the way the last 2 of these have gone amazed this one isn't done yet. While I can't really afford to buy all thats left, if these are around at the end of the week I might just have to get another anyway. My collection is small (at least compared to others here) so there is a good chance I'll get something really cool for my collection that I have never seen before.

what things did you get from the last one, I am thinking about it but would like an idea of what comes in the boxes. Trust me your collection is not small. I only have at most 10 system including my handhelds.

Lets see 8 more boxes to get to 25, thats $120 and I'd be sure to get another 120 games minimum not to mention what other "crap" I might get in the box and then there is the increased chance at the prizes... Someone save me from myself.

With the way the last 2 of these have gone amazed this one isn't done yet. While I can't really afford to buy all thats left, if these are around at the end of the week I might just have to get another anyway. My collection is small (at least compared to others here) so there is a good chance I'll get something really cool for my collection that I have never seen before.

what things did you get from the last one, I am thinking about it but would like an idea of what comes in the boxes. Trust me your collection is not small. I only have at most 10 system including my handhelds.

I missed out of the last 2 and as such jumped on this one as soon as I saw it. Ax posted links to the last 2 just above this post, and most people post pics and descriptions of what they got in the box for each run of this "game". Give those a look, its worth it. Ax also keeps adding prizes and stuff so there is even more to win by playing on top of what you buy.

Thanks that helped alot, if you do decide to buy that game off of me, I might just tell you to keep the fifteen and I will sign up for a box of junk,maybe still thinking, how much longer will this post stay open.

When he is out of crap BOC III is closed. Then you will have to hope for BOC IV: Knee Deep in the Crap, to get some crap for yourself.

Thanks that helped alot, if you do decide to buy that game off of me, I might just tell you to keep the fifteen and I will sign up for a box of junk,maybe still thinking, how much longer will this post stay open.

When he is out of crap BOC III is closed. Then you will have to hope for BOC IV: Knee Deep in the Crap, to get some crap for yourself.

how many boxes is he hoping to sell is it just 25 or is he going higher. I just can't believe he is giving system's in them, I was really surprised to see someone get a Lynx model 2.

* Finger slips on keyboard, accidentally sending another $15 to AX. * Must be some subliminal mind trick by the dark arts master himself. :ponder:

Just pushing that much closer to 25. :)

Darn at this rate they will be gone before I can get in on the action, just look forward to next time.

Use this week's lunch money. :P

I missed out on BOC 1 and 2 also. I think its natural to assume that the best of the crap has left the building. But we'll just have to see, I could be very wrong.

From everything I've heard about AX and his BOCs, each box will be well worth the $15 we each spend. The fact that he is giving the stuff away at no profit to him is stupendous. I am very excited to be able to join in on this game. I think it's fun. :)

* Finger slips on keyboard, accidentally sending another $15 to AX. * Must be some subliminal mind trick by the dark arts master himself. :ponder:

Just pushing that much closer to 25. :)

Darn at this rate they will be gone before I can get in on the action, just look forward to next time.

Use this week's lunch money. :P

I missed out on BOC 1 and 2 also. I think its natural to assume that the best of the crap has left the building. But we'll just have to see, I could be very wrong.

From everything I've heard about AX and his BOCs, each box will be well worth the $15 we each spend. The fact that he is giving the stuff away at no profit to him is stupendous. I am very excited to be able to join in on this game. I think it's fun. :)

The best part of this BOC is that the crap was totally replenished since BOC I and II. It's new crap from my two big recent bulk buys. So it should differ from the past two. If I say so myself, this one is going to be the best.

AX