IGNORED

-= The Big AX Box of Crap #3 =-

the.golden.ax

This has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen!!!! And, I am a member of quite a few forums, and discussion boards. Never seen something of this caliber.

Unfortunately I can't participate now, but would love to get in on one in the future. Sounds to fun to resist. Just thought I would say how cool the BOC contest really is.

Will be fun watching as this round of BOC starts getting to the members, and pics start coming in.

While all the games for the BOC are identified, the controllers are still being sorted through... all over my living room. Shouldn't be too much longer. Going to pick up some treats when I got Easter shopping for the kids in the next day or two. Time to award prizes though. Will be PMing and posting for people to pick from the prize pool.

AX

The five treasure chest prize winners have been selected at random by my Son who is celebrating his 7th birthday today. If I sell another four I'll award one more prize. There will be a grand prize... that will be a surprise until the end.

AX

HAPPY 7TH TO YOUR SON! :D

Have you already IM'd those who won?

The five treasure chest prize winners have been selected at random by my Son who is celebrating his 7th birthday today. If I sell another four I'll award one more prize. There will be a grand prize... that will be a surprise until the end.

AX

HAPPY 7TH TO YOUR SON! :D

Have you already IM'd those who won?

Yep, see the list of winners on the second post at the beginning of this thread (bottom of the status list).

Thanks,

AX

Still accepting money for your crap?

Ever closer, terribly sorry to keep yall waiting, but I've been identifying more crap. The pool of titles split 26 ways was 408 games, over 50 controllers, and then odd items. I don't have a count this evening but it did increase. As I begin chocking boxes we shall see how much I can fit, but I'd say it's safe to say that another four three boxes would certainly be fine (and another prize would be awarded). I may have to cut the edible treats idea in favor of actual hard goods if space is an issue.

AX