IGNORED

Cheap famicom games

Chris Leach

I am pretty sure everything on this site is pirated from taiwan.....you could get all those famicom carts for $32 shipped..so cheap theya re pirates! but the games will play just like normal.....

so nice....and some (most) people try to sell pirates for buckooo bucks....there is even free shipping with these...how do they do it?

now I just hope they arrive!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

Is this stuff all pirate, non official or just foreign? Does anyone have any clue? The new style xbox 360 slim 250GB is only 50 bucks. Seems unreal.

Yeah, that's bootleg too. Unofficial -- they flash some unapproved hard drive so that the 360 accepts it, slap it in a chinese-made case. They work for now, but who knows if/when MS will put out a firmware update to block 'em? They've done that before.

• Like 1

I ordered my games on the 15th. I got email after email about the placing of the order and the last one friday said I would get a tracking number in 4-5 days. Today is the fifth day..but they might not include sat or sunday in there so I am still waiting for a tracking number as well....

Maybe by wednesday..>?

Either way..I paid with paypal so it is covered...

just ordered the 115-in-1 fami cart and minish cap for gba.pretty cheap,got to be bootleg.as long as it works,i dont care.

Good luck with that GBA cart's save feature. Bootleg GBA carts are really bad about that.

yeah,i hope it saves properly.for under $5,i took a chance.

• Like 1

The Famicom game arrived, and what a small ROM chip it has! I dropped it on the floor when it arrived, and came apart, and now I have no ide which way the board goes. I need to go 30 miles away to get my Famicom adapter, tomorrow hopefully, as I'm really busy on weekdays.

Ugh. The Famicom game feels SOOOOOO cheap. I feel like it's just going to break when I pull it out of the NES and even hold it. The plastic feels so thin and cheap! I never got the tracking no., but I still got an unbeatable deal. Hope it works!

Edited by Jr. Pac

Wow are these carts cheaply made. One of my carts tried to come apart when I pulled it out of the FC-NES adapter. Thinner plastic than milk jugs and not much stiffer.

Also, they appear awfully scrambled on my NES. (Yes, I triple cleaned, and compared to known good famicom carts)

It played fine on my FC Mobile II though, using the same adapter setup. I bought 8 more because I figure that I can at least have some fun youtubing these for practice.

Here's some gameplay video of one of my 4-in-1's. At the end I included a couple minutes of scrambled NES play on there for comparison:

Batman/Spiderman/Street Fighter 12p/SD Fighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKi1SvqU6c

Edit: and sorry to say for anybody else who bought the 115-in-1, it's absolute crap. There are only half a dozen or so games on it (with pages of repeats), and they're the usual multicart fare of tiny games. Not the best tiny games I can think of either. I think Galaxian is the best on it. The 4-in-1's seem to have some solid titles on them though. I just got a ways into Pirate Super C on another one of mine.

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 1

Wow are these carts cheaply made. One of my carts tried to come apart when I pulled it out of the FC-NES adapter. Thinner plastic than milk jugs and not much stiffer.

Also, they appear awfully scrambled on my NES. (Yes, I triple cleaned, and compared to known good famicom carts)

It played fine on my FC Mobile II though, using the same adapter setup. I bought 8 more because I figure that I can at least have some fun youtubing these for practice.

Here's some gameplay video of one of my 4-in-1's. At the end I included a couple minutes of scrambled NES play on there for comparison:

Edit: and sorry to say for anybody else who bought the 115-in-1, it's absolute crap. There are only half a dozen or so games on it (with pages of repeats), and they're the usual multicart fare of tiny games. Not the best tiny games I can think of either. I think Galaxian is the best on it. The 4-in-1's seem to have some solid titles on them though. I just got a ways into Pirate Super C on another one of mine.

Happen to have a list of some of the game titles for the 115-in-1?

Edited by FibroFreak78
  • Like 1

Happen to have a list of some of the game titles for the 115-in-1?

i ordered the 115-in-1 but i havent received it yet.i will make a video once i receive it.