IGNORED

Cheap famicom games

Chris Leach

I've got it on at least two carts. The best of them has to be the contra 24--with super c, contra, contra force and a bunch of cheaty hacks. It's also one of the 'newer' generation of their carts, meaning that it won't fall apart from regular use. I was hoping that the contra cart also had some of the 'hk original' contras, but at a glance, it didn't seem to.

Sounds like an instant purchase for me. Thank you :D

You'll have to forgive me a bit, I got my carts mixed up, and their stock has changed a bit.

I had thought it was on my "contra 24", but it's not--only contra1 hacked out with 24 cheat versions (mine's different than the current one anyway, which may well be super c)

This one is the one I mixed it up with. It has Super C (also called contra 24 in the menu and hacked out with super c versions) and contra force (with characters renamed), along with legend of kage and final mission (no contra 1)

I also have super c on this one

Those second two carts are made of the thin plastic.

Edited by Reaperman

• 1 month later...

Hate to drag this topic up again--well no I don't, these guys are rapidly becoming one of my favorite internet retailers.

I got two shipments from them yesterday. One with my EZ Flash IV, and another with three *boxed* GBA games. granted the gba game boxes were crushed to hell since they were in a padded envelope, but for less than $5 each I'll still take them. The coolest part about the boxes is that two were for pokemon hacks (shiny gold and naranja). Box featured custom art, screenshots and description. I also got Street Fighter Alpha 3, which looked as expected.

But sealed pokemon hacks for $4.99--how cool is that?

...and then I placed another order. I hope it comes boxed too.

Edited by Reaperman

• 2 months later...