IGNORED

Cheap famicom games

Chris Leach

Happen to have a list of some of the game titles for the 115-in-1?

•  
  • F1 Race
  • Kung Fu (Yie Ar Kung Fu)
  • Lode Runner
  • Tank 1990
  • Galaxian
  • Circus Troop
  • Road Fight
  • Excite Bike

Then they repeat variations with 3-letter codes. I noticed different maps in Tank 1990 variants, but have trouble motivating myself to look for more differences.

Edited by Reaperman

still havnt received my items yet....\

got mine today.im very happy with the minish cap gba game.its a bootleg,but plays and saves just like an original.the famicom multi cart is ok.just a crappy selection of games,like was already stated before.i did order a few more fami carts that i know what games are on them,like the one with adventure island 2,3,4 on it.all in all,not bad for the cheap prices.

Free shipping too!

there are like 12 or so multi carts on this site...dirt cheap and free shipping!

use paypal though as it is a foreign site.....

hmmm... I noticed a lot of GBA games. They've gotta be knockoffs, right? I wonder if they are CIB, and if the boxes and manuals are good knockoffs too.

I have also been thinking about getting a famicom, and I noticed they churn out those too....

Edited by toptenmaterial

got mine today.im very happy with the minish cap gba game.its a bootleg,but plays and saves just like an original.the famicom multi cart is ok.just a crappy selection of games,like was already stated before.i did order a few more fami carts that i know what games are on them,like the one with adventure island 2,3,4 on it.all in all,not bad for the cheap prices.

Mark, did your GBA games arrived sealed CIB?

Mark, did your GBA games arrived sealed CIB?

nope.cartridge only.

@Mark: It's odd, some games are shown with boxes and others loose. I guess we can presume that they are all loose.

I'm pretty sure they're all lose, though mark can confirm if he knows better...

When they first started listing the GBA titles (or maybe that's when I first noticed, but I ordered an NDS flash card from them before they had gba games), some were pictured with box and listed as "No box" and some were pictured with box and NOT listed as "No box"....

I ordered one that had a picture of a box and didn't state "no box" as kind of a test, and I did not get a box.

• 2 weeks later...

well...I got my crap carts in the mail finally...the post office was holding them for their own pleasure...

either way..they are crap, but cheap!

So cheap famicom crap wins!

Great site to buy from...how can you make and ship from hong kong to the usa for $1 something a piece? they gotta be selling to the masses! No minimum order either!

• Like 3

well...I got my crap carts in the mail finally...the post office was holding them for their own pleasure...

either way..they are crap, but cheap!

So cheap famicom crap wins!

Great site to buy from...how can you make and ship from hong kong to the usa for $1 something a piece? they gotta be selling to the masses! No minimum order either!

i agree.cheap famicom crap rules!

• 4 weeks later...

I got my second load of famicom carts a bit ago. It was a mixed batch. The older carts are still made of thin crap, but the new titles are made of much tougher stuff. Carts are a bit larger too. New ones still don't run right in my NES, but the FC Mobile II works fine.

I've had a third batch on order for a while now, but it hasn't shipped yet.

Here's some vid of Tekken 2 off of one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyeEzVEz9JE

• Like 2

I got my second load of famicom carts a bit ago. It was a mixed batch. The older carts are still made of thin crap, but the new titles are made of much tougher stuff. Carts are a bit larger too. New ones still don't run right in my NES, but the FC Mobile II works fine.

I've had a third batch on order for a while now, but it hasn't shipped yet.

Here's some vid of Tekken 2 off of one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyeEzVEz9JE

just subbed to your youtube channel.gonna go watch your vids now.

There are some really nice games on some of these (and a lot of the typical games). Still it's nice to see some variety. If they'd realize that we've been paying $30-50 for bodged together 72-pin repros and english translations, they could really make a killing.

'Recca Pure' should be on every one of these multi-carts. Final Fantasy fan translations would make instant collector items, no matter how crooked the origin.

Still, the current HK originals are nice. I've also spotted some surprises like Contra Force on the big contra cart.

Looking back on the dates, I made my last order in june and it hasn't shipped last I checked. :roll:

Maybe that's because I put GBA pokemon quartz on it. (the order was actually pretty big, so it could have been just about anything)

Edited by Reaperman

Wow are these carts cheaply made. One of my carts tried to come apart when I pulled it out of the FC-NES adapter. Thinner plastic than milk jugs and not much stiffer.

Also, they appear awfully scrambled on my NES. (Yes, I triple cleaned, and compared to known good famicom carts)

It played fine on my FC Mobile II though, using the same adapter setup. I bought 8 more because I figure that I can at least have some fun youtubing these for practice.

Here's some gameplay video of one of my 4-in-1's. At the end I included a couple minutes of scrambled NES play on there for comparison:

Batman/Spiderman/Street Fighter 12p/SD Fighter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAKi1SvqU6c

Edit: and sorry to say for anybody else who bought the 115-in-1, it's absolute crap. There are only half a dozen or so games on it (with pages of repeats), and they're the usual multicart fare of tiny games. Not the best tiny games I can think of either. I think Galaxian is the best on it. The 4-in-1's seem to have some solid titles on them though. I just got a ways into Pirate Super C on another one of mine.

Which one of the pirate games has Super C? :)

The 4-in-1's seem to have some solid titles on them though. I just got a ways into Pirate Super C on another one of mine.

I've got it on at least two carts. The best of them has to be the contra 24--with super c, contra, contra force and a bunch of cheaty hacks. It's also one of the 'newer' generation of their carts, meaning that it won't fall apart from regular use. I was hoping that the contra cart also had some of the 'hk original' contras, but at a glance, it didn't seem to.

Edited by Reaperman

The 4-in-1's seem to have some solid titles on them though. I just got a ways into Pirate Super C on another one of mine.

I've got it on at least two carts. The best of them has to be the contra 24--with super c, contra, contra force and a bunch of cheaty hacks. It's also one of the 'newer' generation of their carts, meaning that it won't fall apart from regular use. I was hoping that the contra cart also had some of the 'hk original' contras, but at a glance, it didn't seem to.

Sounds like an instant purchase for me. Thank you :D