IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

Shame on your brother as I supported you during your life transition not too long ago only to be made a fool for doing so.

Mike"

"life transition"???

heh. What did Zaxxon "switch sides" or "come out of the closet" so to speak? If so, that's f*cking hilarious...

Hey Ken, why don't you keep up with the postings of this thread so when you comment here you know what the f*ck you are talking about. Now, that would be hilarious! Now go back and read some of the postings from February and March then check back in with us. ;) I guess in Texas if you are in transition you are becoming a homosexual, and if that is the case, then please accept my apologies as I'm not familiar to the ways of Texans.

Mike

Mike, Kindly go f*ck yourself.. I have been following this thread from day 1, but I dont take you seriously enough as a user on here, let alone a person, to have wasted valuable space in my memory with every meaningless comment you've made.. And no, Id rather not go back and read it again, thank you..

And as for what goes on in Texas, yes, unfortunately, we have homosexuals here just like everywhere else. Its becomming a nationwide problem, from what I understand..

Atari8warez, your post was reported to moderator.

Half of my family in Poland was killed by the Nazis during the Second World War and you are comparing me to Hitler ? Because I did not supply the toy on the Atari? Disgusting.

Zaxxon, some of my father's family was in Germany during Hitler's time.. And my mother's father was born in Poland. And I think YOU are disgusting.. Be a man and take care of business.. You are a disgrace to everyone..

How DARE you take peoples' money in good faith, and then being MONTHS LATE on delivery, SCREW AROUND WITH THAT SINCLAIR GARBAGE! The time & money you are wasting on that Sinclair ass-rig is not YOURS! It is time/money you OWE TO OTHER PEOPLE.. If you had any HONOR or ETHICS at all, you would realize this.

You are DAMN LUCKY you sent me my cart, or I would be looking at finding a way to take it out of your ass..

• Like 1

Ken, I can see here that your technical prowess does not extend to the use of common sense when communicating, or if it had we would not be having this dialog. Remember you attack a comment I made and I called you down on it and now you further insult me with more of your dribble. Stick to the technical stuff and get some help with you communication skills.

Bye Ken thanks for the giggles. ;)

Ken, I can see here that your technical prowess does not extend to the use of common sense when communicating, or if it had we would not be having this dialog. Remember you attack a comment I made and I called you down on it and now you further insult me with more of your dribble. Stick to the technical stuff and get some help with you communication skills.

Bye Ken thanks for the giggles. ;)

I did not attack you. I was simply laughing at the prospect of Zaxxon being gay in addition to the irresponsible crack-fiend he's already proven himself to be.

I did not attack you. I was simply laughing at the prospect of Zaxxon being gay in addition to the irresponsible crack-fiend he's already proven himself to be.

Well, your reference that I had some kind of knowledge to that fact placed me on the defensive, sorry. But my statement as to "life transitioning" (which amused you) had nothing to do with homosexuality, but rather his unemployment situation with the prospects of relocating caused a delay in fulfilling his SIDE orders according to Zaxon. I should have clarified my statement better as not to let any freelance thinking fill in the gaps. Still respect your work Ken and your contribution to the forums. I guess beer drinking pool side and answering forum posts do not mix.

Happy Memorial Day to everyone!!!

Mike

Atari8warez, your post was reported to moderator.

Half of my family in Poland was killed by the Nazis during the Second World War and you are comparing me to Hitler ? Because I did not supply the toy on the Atari? Disgusting.

I am not comparing you to anyone, and I am sorry for your family's losses but that doesn't change the fact that you collected money from people and never delivered on your promises and used that money (which is by the way not legally yours until you deliver the goods) to fund your other "toys" and keep doing that (an act which have been proven many times through your own posts and videos on other internet sites). Now, i haven't (thank god) ordered anything from you, but it does bother me to see acts like yours as it weakens everybody's trust in people who collect money to build hardware. A question like "who's going to screw me next" comes to mind as we remember what's happening here, so we all become suspicious of each other and that's not good for us.

Anyway, you can report me to anyone you like, it will just show everyone that you're not only weak on keeping your promises (actually it now borderlines to fraud) but also very short on sense of humor...

Edited by atari8warez

XM7800 - it's somewhat different - people jumped on board while development was still mid-phase, multiple people are working on it, and there was notification that there'd be a wait.

Sure, it's probably slipped a few times but the one huge difference is that there's regular status updates. And it's a somewhat more complex product as well.

SIDE - the hardware design is done, so the production work is just a case of get money, order parts, do assembly, ship out.

XM7800 - it's somewhat different - people jumped on board while development was still mid-phase, multiple people are working on it, and there was notification that there'd be a wait.

Sure, it's probably slipped a few times but the one huge difference is that there's regular status updates. And it's a somewhat more complex product as well.

SIDE - the hardware design is done, so the production work is just a case of get money, order parts, do assembly, ship out.

if you looked at Curt's Site , it was promoted as ready to ship over a year ago

Yeah. I'm sorry about all the negativity too. I didn't really mean it..

Ken, I could of handled it better, and will do so in the future. Now, lets get back to ZAXON!

My appreciation goes out to folks like candle, sloopy, flashjazzcat, metalguy66, Simius, St®yker, c0nsumer, atari8warez, santosp, and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch more (my apologies) who provide development, hardware, and technical insight for our precious aging toys. I thank each and everyone of you so very much. I see myself as an investor when someone comes up with something new that I believe I can use and they offer a pre-order to manage the production and delivery. But, Zaxon has taken this too far and this must be eradicated so as it does not affect the good guys so named above, and those not mentioned, who maintain a high level of integrity and good communication skills to keep everyone in the loop on progress of delivering what they promised. Hopefully, Zaxon will do what he said and get everybody either their money or SIDE in the next two week. I know we have heard that before, but lets hope this time he will deliver (no pun intended).

Mike

i adore this forum.This is how things should work

If this thread is your idea of how a forum should work, then that speaks volumes about you.

worst is doing Curt Vendel with the 7800 XM , yet every sheep there only praises him

while he writes a book :?

If you have a beef with Curt or the 7800 XM project, then post in that thread. There's no reason to bring that up here. Oh and Baaa...

Everyone needs to calm down and step back for a moment. There's a lot of hate being thrown around here and it's getting out of control (comparing people to Hitler? Really???) . If we can't all simmer down then I'll be forced to lock this thread and I don't want to do that since there's a legitimate discussion going on here.

As I said before. I start sending out SIDE from 11 june. I have all parts at home, boards today they sent me a DHL so I should have them by the end of the week. I took a few days off to assemble them and send them.Plus few days for unexpected.

I just finished about usatan overdue, end adapters netusbee overdue and I am doing SIDE. Distribute and pardon, does nothing more. I'm tired of being a whipping boy for the Wiz trolls who, what is funny, got the device, do not buy it either but insult me.

As for the situation, I had to choose to stay homeless or delay the shipment and get out on track. Excuse me, I will not be more explained. In 2 weeks I send, gives the number of shipments and show is over.

If this thread is your idea of how a forum should work, then that speaks volumes about you.

worst is doing Curt Vendel with the 7800 XM , yet every sheep there only praises him

If you have a beef with Curt or the 7800 XM project, then post in that thread. There's no reason to bring that up here. Oh and Baaa...

Everyone needs to calm down and step back for a moment. There's a lot of hate being thrown around here and it's getting out of control (comparing people to Hitler? Really???) . If we can't all simmer down then I'll be forced to lock this thread and I don't want to do that since there's a legitimate discussion going on here.

didn't mean the manners,

but people here claim for their rights

when i tried to contact Curt he Just answered that i may ask for a refund

nice way to treat people...

and the 7800 forums are full of sheep -PacmanPlus is the nicest guy ever though-

you can't touch their GOD

you CAN take 2/3 years to develop a project,

but can't put a preorder add on atariage and in your webpage

as it's about to ship within a month or two

but then again,

if that forum allows it...

didn't mean the manners,

but people here claim for their rights

when i tried to contact Curt he Just answered that i may ask for a refund

nice way to treat people...

and the 7800 forums are full of sheep -PacmanPlus is the nicest guy ever though-

you can't touch their GOD

you CAN take 2 years to develop something,

but can't put a preorder add as it's about to ship in a month

but then again,

if the forum allows it...

Not sure what else you expected

Curt to do. If you're

unhappy with the pace of the

project, then all he can do

is give you your money back.

However, once again,

if you have a problem

with the XM 7800

post it in the appropriate thread

not this one

Burma Shave

As I said before. I start sending out SIDE from 11 june. I have all parts at home, boards today they sent me a DHL so I should have them by the end of the week. I took a few days off to assemble them and send them.Plus few days for unexpected.

I just finished about usatan overdue, end adapters netusbee overdue and I am doing SIDE. Distribute and pardon, does nothing more. I'm tired of being a whipping boy for the Wiz trolls who, what is funny, got the device, do not buy it either but insult me.

As for the situation, I had to choose to stay homeless or delay the shipment and get out on track. Excuse me, I will not be more explained. In 2 weeks I send, gives the number of shipments and show is over.

Yeah Zaxxon, the thing is... Some of the people who are pointing out the fradulent, irresponsible nature of your actions were the very people who DEFENDED YOU and gave you the benefit of the doubt for MANY MONTHS..

You've had way too many "chances" and made way too many empty promises.. I can see a short term employment or housing issue being the excuse ONCE.. Maybe TWICE.. But we are talking about the better part of a year now (and many unkept promises from you) that has elapsed since the FIRST time people started to notice your negligence in fulfilling their orders.

So don't get on here and act like you've been unfairly persecuted or defamed. If you act like a CRACK ADDICT, expect to be treated like one. If you don't take your comittments seriously, then how can you expect others to take YOU seriously?

Well, my statistics and private sales message tells me something else;) Anyway, this is no longer valid. I just want to finish this. And all the others. Unfortunately, I speak very bad and even worse writing in English so difficult for me to be kind and write posts about anything. I just want to make low-cost expansion to Atari. Wise people advised me, get 2x more expensive, less work and trouble. I wanted to be smarter, I happened to stumble, and this is what it is.

The funny thing is that most delayed devices would add a small gift, such as free memory card, or other.

AA, I'm talkin 'too much today. Using Google translator;)

You can't seriously think that I actually compared him to Hitler, no sane induvidual can do that. It was a metaphor, perhaps an extreme one but it made Zaxon come out of his quarters and finally respond. My suggestion is rather than taking my comment seriously, take his lack of response and holding on to other's money as a serious offense and do something about it.

Empty promises no longer satisfy anybody here. It's way past the right time for Zaxon to end this ugly mess.

Edited by atari8warez

Perhaps in future if anyone wants any kit from Zaxon (SIDE, Ultrasatan etc) we do cash on delivery. I.E. he gets our cash on the delivery of his item to our door.

I ordered a SIDE and eventually got it, although there was minimal contact and he said the units were available for delivery, this was obviously not the case.

I'd like an Ultrasatan from Zaxon but would only do cash on delivery to him now

Hmm is no future, i stop made. I give place for others who think is smart and can do it .And i have 8-16 bit service for sale. Over 200 kg boards, cases for atari xl,xe st,ste, falcon.

This English is so bad, what do you mean?

If using google translator use maximum 6 words in a sentence then it may make sense.

Hmm is no future, i stop made. I give place for others who think is smart and can do it .And i have 8-16 bit service for sale. Over 200 kg boards, cases for atari xl,xe st,ste, falcon.

This English is so bad, what do you mean?

If using google translator use maximum 6 words in a sentence then it may make sense.

let me rephrase,

"i don't see any future in doing atari related projects anymore, and let others that think they are smart enough and think they can handle it do it. I would like to sell all my atari goods, its over 400lbs of boards and cases from 8 to 32bits machines"

but... why do i find this hillarious?