IGNORED

SIDE next HDD for Atari 8 bit preorder

zaxon

Regarding label, I like SIC cart one (by Powrooz).

If you'll make a label, I think it would be a good idea to give a sticker and let people decide whether to use it.

BTW, I like the black case but a transparent one would be nice.

It would be cool if all new/reproductions used transparent/translucent case. Also if they all had the AtariAge stamp on the PCB. So in 20+ years when our successors discover this stuff, they will see that this is newer stuff.

Those pictures look awesome! A 4GB MicroDrive will soon be realized on the Atari of choice!

Black case is preferable to grey, IMO, unless the buyer gets to choose (grey doesn't exactly go with the XL). Transluscent might be cool too, however.

I quite agree with Phil regarding the label being supplied un-affixed too.

And I agree regarding grey.

Moreover, I wouldn't like a grey not matching XE series grey (although the cartridge is not visible beeing on the back).

I think a game cartridge could be any color, even pink.

But a cartridge always plugged in, in particular on the top of an 600/800XL, should have a not conflicting color.

Major problem is not with enclosure , is about .....postage cost. I post lots of small items to UStates from UK and postage via Royal Mail is crazy, first class recorded is approx 7-8 pound. .So it's easy transfer 200 enclosures from Poland to UK in right price, but resend single enclosure be expensive.

Major problem is not with enclosure , is about .....postage cost. I post lots of small items to UStates from UK and postage via Royal Mail is crazy, first class recorded is approx 7-8 pound. .So it's easy transfer 200 enclosures from Poland to UK in right price, but resend single enclosure be expensive.

Speaking of shipping... there have been a couple of questions regarding shipping two or three units and if here is a shipping discount on that... Can you let us know?

No problem , buy for example 2 or more units and i can (under google checkout) change charge,From first order i charge full 45 gbp, second i charge 40. Or i can made customized subpage for bigger order.

Edited by zaxon