IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

I find it amusing that the person decided that the platform was "ColecoVision". It makes me wonder what the seller really intended.

As I see it, idiots again desperate to sell stuff ... I bet they consider themself clever to use plenty of unrelated popular words just to get more views... I saw that too many times, on so many sites, it's just pathetic.

It would be cool to make those but with homebrew games on them :grin: :thumbsup:

I finally got my first set of Puffy Stickers after missing out on the last 3 that were put up as BINs and sold before I even saw them. Payment is on it's way soon Mr. K.

At least your post didn't inspire the masses to go after them and start a bidding war, but those $2 incremental bids look like awfully suspicious bidding. Oh well, I got what I wanted and now have to keep a watchful eye out for the other set.

I finally got my first set of Puffy Stickers after missing out on the last 3 that were put up as BINs and sold before I even saw them. Payment is on it's way soon Mr. K.

At least your post didn't inspire the masses to go after them and start a bidding war, but those $2 incremental bids look like awfully suspicious bidding. Oh well, I got what I wanted and now have to keep a watchful eye out for the other set.

So do you think the regular market value is correct around the $20 BIN mark?

So do you think the regular market value is correct around the $20 BIN mark?

Ultimately they are worth what someone is willing to pay in order to acquire them and eBay auctions are notorious for getting out of hand as you know all too well. With all that being said, I think $20 BINs are a great bargain and $40 is slightly over priced. I would say $35 is a reasonable price especially since the rarity for this particular set has taken a hit with the number that have become available in the past year.

Ultimately they are worth what someone is willing to pay in order to acquire them and eBay auctions are notorious for getting out of hand as you know all too well. With all that being said, I think $20 BINs are a great bargain and $40 is slightly over priced. I would say $35 is a reasonable price especially since the rarity for this particular set has taken a hit with the number that have become available in the past year.

The other set is a way rarer though!

I would estimate about $50 - 70$ for the other set

The other set was for sale last night too from another seller. It lasted a few minutes before it sold BIN.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FRARE-VINTAGE-NEW-COLECOVISION-PUFFY-STICKERS-1982-FOOTBALL-MR-TURTLE-HEAD-TO-%2F200949956461%3Fpt%3DVideo_Games_Games%26hash%3Ditem2ec98cff6d

Quiet please... at least until I acquire this other set. ;)

That would be the one with Mr. Turtle, Head to Head Football, Mouse Trap, & Rip Cord? Are there only the two sets?

Yes and Yes.

The other set was for sale last night too from another seller. It lasted a few minutes before it sold BIN.

Damn it... missed my chance at this set again. The seller got a great price for them.

Anybody know the history on the 2 puffy sticker sets? In the 80s these were popular, I remember Pac-Man puffy stickers and others, but I never saw the CV ones until I started collecting. I can't even remember how I got the 2 sets...I'll try combing through some old email to figure that one out.

• 2 weeks later...

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F271255548754%3FssPageName%3DSTRK%3AMESINDXX%3AIT%26_trksid%3Dp3984.m1436.l2649

Did someone here win this one? It was listed at $60 and didn't get any bids until the very end. The rare "Victory" CV label is in there, although the seller obviously didn't know about it because he didn't specifically highlight it. Not much else there worth $76 +$9 so someone must have really wanted the "Victory".

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FLot-of-2-Colecovision-Atarisoft-Games-Defender-Galaxian-%2F130967705851%3Fpt%3DVideo_Games_Games%26hash%3Ditem1e7e4898fb

I was watching this one, and it went pretty quickly. $25 plus shipping for Galaxian is a good deal for someone.

http://rover.ebay.co...984.m1436.l2649

Did someone here win this one? It was listed at $60 and didn't get any bids until the very end. The rare "Victory" CV label is in there, although the seller obviously didn't know about it because he didn't specifically highlight it. Not much else there worth $76 +$9 so someone must have really wanted the "Victory".

http://rover.ebay.co...=item1e7e4898fb

I was watching this one, and it went pretty quickly. $25 plus shipping for Galaxian is a good deal for someone.

I was going to hold out for a Victory CIB for Colecovision but since we only know of one existing I figured I might as well get the cart. :) It is nice that it went for so low.

You will never see me bid until the end so that people can't take advantage and do shill bidding.

I was going to hold out for a Victory CIB for Colecovision but since we only know of one existing I figured I might as well get the cart. :) It is nice that it went for so low.

You will never see me bid until the end so that people can't take advantage and do shill bidding.

I'm the same way. I always put my bids in at less than 10 seconds. I would have liked to get the Victory to go with my Venture CV+Adam label, but I can't afford it right now. I e-mailed the seller a few hours before the auction ended and asked if he'd sell me a few individual games if the lot didn't sell, but he said no.

Edited by redsox2012

I'm the same way. I always put my bids in at less than 10 seconds. I would have liked to get the Victory to go with my Venture CV+Adam label, but I can't afford it right now. I e-mailed the seller a few hours before the auction ended and asked if he'd sell me a few individual games if the lot didn't sell, but he said no.

Yeah victory was the only variation I needed. I have all the other Cv/adam variations. I also have the 4 different makers of DK as well. The other variations I don't care enough about, I just wanted those. I am left with only 2 more Xenox double ender CIBs to get. Hopefully I never feel the need to start collecting CBS that will be a nightmare.

Correct and the CIB doesn't show a picture of the Roller controller on it.

Amongst other differences re. the box. I still have to tip my hat to ColecoNut for spotting the one and only CIB of this variation known to exist in that large lot of CV items Even at the price he had to pay for the entire lot, it ended up being am unbelievable deal.