IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

If it makes some of you feel better, a little research shows that Rellik111 isn't selling many games at the prices he is asking. Only two sold for $300+ over the last twelve months. He does, however, owe Eduardo Mello a nice Easter basket for the two SGMs he sold for $800+ each.

• Like 1

Ah that is weird. I bought the big daddy with the voice and everything. I thought it would be all inclusive and let you see the prototype level as well but did not see it in the game and there was no menu for it.

you should ask John , i was not involved in the campaign. So i don't now exactly what he proposed exactly. You have the Gold edition with the customized voice message? So may be you should receive the prototype. But ask John, as i said i'm not sure about that.

Hello all, I just posted up a Ebay auction of some Colecovision Adam stuff. It's not tested and the starting price is $19.99 with shipping to worldwide. I remember having one of these in the house when I was a kid but I have no clue what it's worth, if it's worth anything. There is a lot of stuff, paper work, cassettes, printer, ect. Was trying to look somewhere to see if anyone was interested and came across this thread. If someone is interested and has a cheaper method of shipping I would also be willing to accommodate.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/380855751019?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

you should ask John , i was not involved in the campaign. So i don't now exactly what he proposed exactly. You have the Gold edition with the customized voice message? So may be you should receive the prototype. But ask John, as i said i'm not sure about that.

Here is the link: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gamester81-the-video-game

3x Gold Edition Cartridges were sold and that does not included the Prototype.

5x Prototype Level were announce but only 2 were sold.

Hope this help :)

• Like 2

I'll give Ed an Easter Basket with Golden eggs if that get's him out of hiding.

If it makes some of you feel better, a little research shows that Rellik111 isn't selling many games at the prices he is asking. Only two sold for $300+ over the last twelve months. He does, however, owe Eduardo Mello a nice Easter basket for the two SGMs he sold for $800+ each.

I really hope a nice condition (cheap/good deal) CIB Roller Controller and Exp. Module 2 CIB pop up soon on eBay.. got my tax money and am ready to throw down on those 2 controllers to complete my CV hardware CIB collection.

Anybody got an extra in good shape? Must have no major tears or any at all preferably, great condition and near mint if possible. There's a couple on eBay but I'm not biting..

I'll post this in the Wanted section here but I figured I'd throw that out there. ; p

Even in the incredible condition that this NOS EM#1 is in, you'd be a fool to pay this kind of money especially since there are three more NOS EM#1s in that Coleco shipping carton that will eventually be put up for sale... well, maybe two more and the seller will keep the last one with the shipping carton. Definetly shome shill bidding going on to drive up the price especially since some of this stuff was put up for auction a couple months ago and didn't sell IIRC.

• Like 1

Even in the incredible condition that this NOS EM#1 is in, you'd be a fool to pay this kind of money especially since there are three more NOS EM#1s in that Coleco shipping carton that will eventually be put up for sale... well, maybe two more and the seller will keep the last one with the shipping carton. Definetly shome shill bidding going on to drive up the price especially since some of this stuff was put up for auction a couple months ago and didn't sell IIRC.

You're correct. The guy has been trying to sell NOS versions of all 3 expansion modules at ridiculous prices and has failed to get an opening bid every time. The stuff looks awful nice, but not worth anywhere near what they want for it.

You're correct. The guy has been trying to sell NOS versions of all 3 expansion modules at ridiculous prices and has failed to get an opening bid every time. The stuff looks awful nice, but not worth anywhere near what they want for it.

Actually someone paid $199 for a NIB Roller Controller from him.

[...]

Last, Hardcore collectors know the value of and what to pay for something, im sure everyone here uses their best judgement and would ask if unsure. I cant say if the high eBay prices will affect everyone but it does influence a lot of people's pricing for sure, no matter what it is they're buying/selling. There's my 2 cents.. but I also hate to see people get nasty on here, its such a friendly forum compared to others.

peace -

My mistake -- I would have never posted that link, had I known the mess it would create, and I think I'll never post another auction link as it can be a source of conflict

(and btw thanks God we haver 2nd sellers on Ebay, it's the only way for us late crazy collectors to find our precious coleco gems)

Aside from that, has anyone used a protective case like this for your coleco games:

http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150882014933

Those are for Atari games, I wonder if a Coleco box fits in...

Any other link appreciated

Edited by neo*fan

Experts needed :D Is it a bootleg or an original? Just in case

Everything looks completely legit to me so if someone else wants to confirm as well, then it looks tlike the serious bidding can commence. Also, the only bootleg/pirated boxed copy that we have seen around here used the altered box artwork that was graciously made available on Coleco Boxart website, but of course someone had to go and act like an A.... Hole and produce knockoffs.

Also, the only bootleg/pirated boxed copy that we have seen around here used the altered box artwork that was graciously made available on Coleco Boxart website, but of course someone had to go and act like an A.... Hole and produce knockoffs.

That's why I won't release any art material on my site that could help reproducing homebrew boxes any more.

Yeah, price way to high for that. I can tell you that prior to this sale, he was willing to offer very reasonable deals on exp 1, 2 & 3 purchased together. He did say they were selling well on Ebay though, and he's right. I'd love to have the shipping boxes as well.