IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

darn, another system slipped from me at the last minute! I guess it's just impossible to get a cheap WORKING Colecovision on eBay. Who's buying them all? How much should I be bidding?

And, WOW, I would have loved to get this when it first came out, IF it came to the USA model.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Adam-Computer-THEXDER-SGM-Homebrew-Game-RARE-CIB-MINT-/291129739348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item43c8af4854

I love THEXDER, and it does make sense that Japan had it on a same-generation console. I had it on the Apple II GS back then, and NES had it.

Edited by Falconhood
  • Like 1

And, WOW, I would have loved to get this when it first came out, IF it came to the USA model.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Adam-Computer-THEXDER-SGM-Homebrew-Game-RARE-CIB-MINT-/291129739348?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item43c8af4854

I love THEXDER, and it does make sense that Japan had it on a same-generation console. I had it on the Apple II GS back then, and NES had it.

You can still buy Thexder from me if you really want it. I don't have any copies left at the moment, but I will make more later this year. Just contact me by e-mail and I will add you to the waiting list for the game. Same goes for all other Super Game Module games.

• Like 3

I have the arcade controller from Grips as well, but I had never seen the Famicom controller for ColecoVision. I remember how natural the NES controllers felt and am excited about being able to play CV games with this controller. The price on eBay did go rather high, but I am glad I got one. If more are made here on AA I would buy another as a spare.

Troy

i play 2 retro system coleco and nes for me the famicom is the best since im a nes fan i own a modded snes ntt daa too but i dont play that mutch with it nes is more natural and yes sfc ntt data case is more rigid and less noisy when you play but im nes guy . i know for some people arcade stick is the way to go but for me arcade stick need a cab when im in my coutch i want dpad and my choice is famicom network . each gamer have his preference when it come to controller but the neo geo sfc ntt data and famicom network are all very good improuvement over the stock controller ....

but the 3 are very expensive to build and hard to get stock

hope this controller will be your best controller

• Like 1

Yikes! $202.50

That went for alot more than I thought it would. Now im tempted to sell my Super Famicom Controller.. but I wont. If I had an extra, maybe.. I could use the money, thats for sure. ;)

I like having a wide controller selection, especially for the ColecoVision. I've got to say, Grips CV Arcade Controller is the best money I've ever spent as far as controllers go, it trumps them all IMHO. :grin:

attachicon.gifCVarcadeController.jpg

I'm going to make 4 more of these controllers. They are $210 + exact shipping. Add $20 for 4-way gate. I'll post when ready to ship

Yikes! $202.50

That went for alot more than I thought it would. Now im tempted to sell my Super Famicom Controller.. but I wont. If I had an extra, maybe.. I could use the money, thats for sure. ;)

I like having a wide controller selection, especially for the ColecoVision. I've got to say, Grips CV Arcade Controller is the best money I've ever spent as far as controllers go, it trumps them all IMHO. :grin:

attachicon.gifCVarcadeController.jpg

I like the colors very inventive. I just had him do grey and blue colors.

• Like 2

did you get color sticker for top right and 4 rubber feet? <--- If not send me your address and I will send them for free.

Also if you want different color button or ball top let me know or you can order direct from Focusattack.com as you have quick disconnects on all buttons, so pretty easy to change. I cut button B and C sides to fit case contour better, besides that it plug and play.

Also if you like 4-way gate let me know that too, price is $20 + $5 shipping.

Edited by grips03

You can still buy Thexder from me if you really want it. I don't have any copies left at the moment, but I will make more later this year. Just contact me by e-mail and I will add you to the waiting list for the game. Same goes for all other Super Game Module games.

How? Where? Does it play on USA systems?

And, how do I get this SUPER GAME MODULE?

I think it's the one that Gamester got last month, but it sounds really rare.

Edited by Falconhood

did you get color sticker for top right and 4 rubber feet? <--- If not send me your address and I will send them for free.

Also if you want different color button or ball top let me know or you can order direct from Focusattack.com as you have quick disconnects on all buttons, so pretty easy to change. I cut button B and C sides to fit case contour better, besides that it plug and play.

Also if you like 4-way gate let me know that too, price is $20 + $5 shipping.

sure I will pm you, I have the 4-way already and I like my colors just really thought the colorful one looked cool. Maybe I will have to buy a second one ;)

Yes, its beautiful .. a work of art if I do say so myself! Plays great but I may have to do away with quick connects, they're causing intermittent left directional issues. Bad contact, might have to directly solder to microswitch.

Honestly, I could use an extra sticker and footpads too. I could throw you some extra money if need be.

Here my setup, fully stacked.. (well almost)

post-37932-0-17538600-1398132755_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Yes, its beautiful .. a work of art if I do say so myself! Plays great but I may have to do away with quick connects, they're causing intermittent left directional issues. Bad contact, might have to directly solder to microswitch.

Honestly, I could use an extra sticker and footpads too. I could throw you some extra money if need be.

This is not true. Wires are soldered to quick connects. I'm quite certain your playing Princess Quest and game is designed for 4-way, not 8-way. If quick connect is lose then tighten with pliers and then slide back on.

Edited by grips03

I was not playing Princess Quest or any other 4-way games with it, I only use my modded ADAM controllers for those. ;) It has 8-way gate installed so I just use it for those types of games

I was playing Frontline and Frenzy, etc..

I used SAC Nuvatec Test Rom, W, NW, SW, and some of the numbers stopped working last night, in the middle of a gaming session..

Nevermind, it's fine now. lol, now all the sudden it works now after testing.. go figure. I don't know what the deal is with it but CV's are a bit temperamental at times. ;)

EDIT: Sorry for upsetting you grips, you didn't have to block me.. it's honestly what was going with the controller and I stated the issue, im not crazy.. but it fixed itself.. No big deal.

Cheers.

This is not true. Wires are soldered to quick connects. I'm quite certain your playing Princess Quest and game is designed for 4-way, not 8-way. If quick connect is lose then tighten with pliers and then slide back on.

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Of course it does. :) Just make sure there's a SGM plugged into the front expansion port or Thexder won't work at all.

Anyway, check out teampixelboy.com for more details.

The Thexder was an Aussie listing, so I didn't know if it worked on the USA systems. How much is THEXDER and where to get (other than the $179 one on eBay, which is WAY outside of my range of ability to pay)

The Thexder was an Aussie listing, so I didn't know if it worked on the USA systems. How much is THEXDER and where to get (other than the $179 one on eBay, which is WAY outside of my range of ability to pay)

Please send me an e-mail (or a PM on AtariAge) and I will provide details. :)

• Like 1