IGNORED

Ball Knob mod 7800 controllers *Service Discontinued*

Yurkie

I wouldn't have anyone else do them . Top notch job he does . I don't know why more people aren't getting them done. I already have a 2600 modded from him and will be getting my 7800 soon

Maybe cost? Maybe they don't know he does them? I didn't realize he did Atari systems, I knew Colecovision. Or they don't feel that using RF is that bad?

• Like 1

Rome was not built in a day :)

I would respectfully say do the work as it comes in and be thankful, as I am sure your customers are. The economy is in the tank and many are simply not spending what they were on gaming.

I'd love to have everything you offer for Atari, but at the moment it is simply not a priority. Happy to contact you down the road a little though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This Ebay seller offers 2 NOS controllers. I have no personal affiliation with this seller but I did buy a few sets and a couple people got him to direct ship to me for modding. Selling controllers tested or refurbishing controllers is more than I care to deal with that's why I just offer the ball knob mod service.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F380180371166

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...