IGNORED

Last 3 games you played?

I just got an Xbox 360 again (the "e" model) and have been downloading all the stuff I had from XBA.  Of course I couldn't remember how license transfer worked so I downloaded BEFORE I transferred the license.  Oh well. 

To try things out I played:

Afterburner: Climax

Super Amazing Wagon Adventure

Tron

• Like 2

On 3/4/2023 at 10:00 PM, ls650 said:

Some Intellivision tonight: BurgerTime, Roulette, and Blackjack.

20230304_211847.jpg

20230304_212432.jpg

20230304_215125.jpg

I love playing every version of Burgertime,but think the Intellivision one is the best,and it's the only one that has French Fries in it while all the others do not. It's actually better  than the arcade imo.

My last 3 were...

Fist of the Northstar (Atomiswave) ........................... My favorite fighting game atm! Best graphics for one I've seen,and one of  my favorite anime style games. The character I always select is Mamiya.

Burgertime (Colecovision) ......................... Not as good as the Intv version but still a good port. Better than the Nes one at least.

Limited Edition Hang-On (Arcade)

Edited by lushgirl_80
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, lushgirl_80 said:

I love playing every version of Burgertime,but think the Intellivision one is the best

Plenty of folks complain about the Intellivision controller (including myself) but Burgertime is setup really well to work with the controller disc.

Great game!

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Mario...Oh wait ignore that one!

K, Lessee,

(Short Version)

Dark Cavern (Atari 2600)

Hebereke (Famicom)

Abbaye Des Morts (NES)

(Longass Version)

Dark Cavern - 2600 game on my Analogue Pocket while I waited for my truck to get an oil change.  In the same place (Grease Monkey waiting room),  I also attempted some ColecoVision Missile Command type game, but never could get the center cannon to fire (only the sides) so I was unable to figure out the controls,  Aaaaand I can't remember what that game was called so we'll ignore it too haha...

Hebereke (A Famicom game played off an Everdrive on the Analogue NT Mini Noir)

Abbaye Des Morts ("Abbey of Death" NES  ROM played off an Everdrive on Analogue NT Mini Noir)

1OcPQh.png  tEjWpN.png

(In case you care,  You can buy Abbaye Des Morts dirt cheap  Right Here!)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Life On Mars - SEGA Genesis

Dreamworld Pogie - (NES Game on Evercade) 

The Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle 2 - Game Boy*

*Which is hard as shit to see on an original Game Boy!  I found and added my old Tengen Night Sight (magnifier, light) and it was still nearly impossible!  At one point I was shining a bright flashlight on it, just to see the screen...How the Hell did we play these things BITD?  Haha!

Update:  I just realized there is a scratch (right in the middle) on the lens of the magnifier,  which makes things blurry!

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 3:47 AM, GoldLeader said:

Abbaye Des Morts ("Abbey of Death

Did you get a lot of time out of this? Ordering this cart from overseas isn't cheap. 23 rooms to explore doesn't sound like a lot. Full Quiet and Alwa's Awakening were very large for the price they were at release. Looks like a fun adventure either way I may just end up getting.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, neogeo1982 said:

Did you get a lot of time out of this? Ordering this cart from overseas isn't cheap. 23 rooms to explore doesn't sound like a lot. Full Quiet and Alwa's Awakening were very large for the price they were at release. Looks like a fun adventure either way I may just end up getting.

Sorry,  I really only played it once, and for a very short time.  It seemed pretty fun if a bit hard.  It's only 23 rooms though?  I didn't know that.  Since I only bought the ROM (which is itself a somewhat new experience to me) and haven't had much time with it,  I might be the wrong guy to ask.  I'm pretty busy with my father,  who is now in a nursing home and other family matters, etc.  Hopefully I get some time in the future to check more of it out...

If nothing else,  this'll give you an idea of what it's like...

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awaking DX (Game Boy Color) - Finishing up a game I started over a year ago! 😅

Half-Life (PlayStation 2) - It's damn good for a console port, and it's been a looong time since I've played Decay.

Bust-A-Move Pocket (NeoGeo Pocket Color) - I just got an IPS-modded NGPC system, so I spent some time this weekend reacquainting with some of my games now that I can actually see them. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 12:00 AM, ls650 said:

20230304_215125.jpg

Wayne Newton Poker & Blackjack! 😜 As card games go, this is one was pretty fun. If nothing else, it at least had personality, and arguably the best presentation of any of its console contemporaries.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BassGuitari said:

Wayne Newton Poker & Blackjack! 😜 As card games go, this is one was pretty fun. If nothing else, it at least had personality, and arguably the best presentation of any of its console contemporaries.

When he wins, he says "Danke Schoen"!

• Haha 3