IGNORED

2013 Midwest gaming classic

IAMAMRA

I just got back from the VGS in Chicago. I set up my Jaguar for demo purposes.

Got a chance to talk to a lot of vendors there and several told me about thier MGC experiences. Both where there for the first time (1 did not have a booth). Both said they would choose MGC over CGE.

I took my friend last year, and he can't wait to go again! This will be my 3rd year....

• 2 weeks later...

Got a chance to talk to a lot of vendors there and several told me about thier MGC experiences. Both where there for the first time (1 did not have a booth). Both said they would choose MGC over CGE.

I took my friend last year, and he can't wait to go again! This will be my 3rd year....

Clay do you mean they choose going to MGC over VGS?

Anyways, I'm planning on going to MGC next year I'll prob have a new CD player for my jag if I get it CGE next week.

Nope, they all seemed to enjoy VGS and were surprised at the turn out. But several of them mentioned they had been to both CGE and MGC and would choose MGC over CGE

Clay do you mean they choose going to MGC over VGS?

Anyways, I'm planning on going to MGC next year I'll prob have a new CD player for my jag if I get it CGE next week.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought my tickets for the whole weekend AND a pin tournament(think I did Clock Chaos). Also reserved the hotel room.

Hey Albert, can we get a separate subforum for MGC 2013? It's worth it. That, and I perhaps want to sell some things. Would love to sell my TI-99/4A lot and 5200 lot there. More beer money!

Speaking of beer, when are you gonna invite me to one of those private pinball parties? Heh

Dude, I am totally due for one! I haven't left the house in months just work and sleep. Let me talk to my cousin and see whats happening next. He just picked up a Monster Bash and a Fish Tails too. I would love to get over there and hes always down to hang out and usually has something going on. Let me call him, I'll PM you :)

I am thinking of going..... :)

For you experienced flyers, what is the best way to go to Milwaukee from Los Angeles (LAX). Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks... :)

I guess what I meant to say is that if it is better to fly in through Chicago or Milwaukee...I understand the aiport in Milwaukee is small. I can only one direct flight from LAX to Milwaukee (don;t like stops). How far is it from Chicago to Milwaukee???

Any help would greatly be appreciated. :)

I guess what I meant to say is that if it is better to fly in through Chicago or Milwaukee...I understand the aiport in Milwaukee is small. I can only one direct flight from LAX to Milwaukee (don;t like stops). How far is it from Chicago to Milwaukee???

Any help would greatly be appreciated. :)

Would love to see you at the show man! Unfortunately I know NOTHING about airlines so I can't help you but anything else I can help with let me know :)