IGNORED

HSC9 Round 14: HSC Olympics

therealbountybob

Just managed to win at 180 2-0 2-0 2-0 with 2 nine dart finishes to boot :)

BMX still not managed to complete the game but havge had fun trying, I really like this game :)

Water-Ski School - the scoring is flawed as you can get more points by doing less well - once you get to level 5 it's pretty much unplayable so even with several men I only managed 5900 :ponder:

Just over an hour to go (thankfully) then it's onto Mario Bros unless we have some late Zybex fans :D

I think Star League Baseball has a bug in it. In three different games last night I tried stealing third as the pitcher pitched the ball. As the catcher threw the ball to third, I decided I couldn't make it and went back to second. When the ball reached the third baseman, the runner returning to second suddenly disappears, it says "OUT" on the screen, and the game locks up with the third baseman holding the ball.

Well a long time to play but it gave me chance to sort some non Atari things out :twisted: so we'll now be back on regular HSC action... thanks to those who played. Team Polska deservedy won the HSC Olympics and took the 12pts each bonuses. Congratulations to DieMON for winning the regular HSC game L.A. Games(Track and Field) - I just realised that you can press fire a second time to adjust the angle on the High Jump so this explains why I didn't get near my 170K p.b. :D also looks like to match skr's world record Hammer throw you have to wait for that 10&ahalfth rotation! .. next time... next time ;)

FINAL

Medals Table

Games Scores

TOTAL HSC POINTS FOR THIS ROUND

1st DieMON 27

2nd therealbountybob 26

3rd Scalak 25

4th Caco 21

5th Sikor 20

6th McKong 15

7th innuendo 13

8th skr 12

9th jblenkle 10

10th roadrunner 8+1=9

11th bluecat 8

12th Fallout_002 6

13th twh/f2 5

14th Champions_2002 5

15th Lightning 4

16th MLP 3

For me the pick of the games is BMX Simulator; excellent game - I put some comments on Atarimania ;-)

[my best times #1 20.9, #2 31.9, #3 29.9, #4 28.7, #5 14.5, #6 41.3, #7 :twisted: ]

Edited by therealbountybob