IGNORED

HSC9 Round 14: HSC Olympics

therealbountybob

With only a week to go we have 'Pro Mountain Bike Simulator' and 'Leaderboard Golf II' (anyone else following the Ryder Cup?) as the only games with medals with no names on! Post any score you have folks (no matter how small) as every point counts :)

Pro Biker - Course B : 2:37:7 :)

Equestrian - Horse 2 Course 2 : 3:33

Skeet Shoot - 1585 1,710 :grin: :-o finally!

Off to update the Tables... and Polska re-take the lead c'mon Team GB :sleep:

post-19705-0-76633800-1348996825.jpg

post-19705-0-27764600-1348996837.jpg

post-19705-0-12290300-1348996846.jpg

post-19705-0-27673900-1348996853.jpg

With only a week to go we have 'Pro Mountain Bike Simulator' and 'Leaderboard Golf II' (anyone else following the Ryder Cup?) as the only games with medals with no names on! Post any score you have folks (no matter how small) as every point counts :)

Pro Biker - Course B : 2:37:7 :)

Equestrian - Horse 2 Course 2 : 3:33

Skeet Shoot - 1585 1,710 :grin: :-o finally!

Off to update the Tables... and Polska re-take the lead c'mon Team GB :sleep:

Freshly inspired by the Ryder Cup perhaps I'll have a go at Leaderboard later! Great result for the boys. Sports personality of the year for Poulter!

Um btw haven't you got Mr Champions_2002 in the wrong team?

I was hoping Team USA might get motivated to play but looks like Champs is staying overseas unless we get some more posts soon :ponder: Blucat will post some more for GB this week :-o C'mon guys let's see some scores (screenshots optional). Remember there's 12 HSC pts for the winning team members, 8 for runners up and 4 for 3rd place... plus an individual HSC point for the winner of each game ;-)

You freak how on earth did you get that score? :-o

Long distance shots for as long as I could, then moved in closer and then really close ;) It's more about timing than aiming so I like to do a down up to lock and load (even though you can just push up).

180 Just beat Jammy Jim in the final (at last!) plus I managed a 9 dart checkout in the semi. QF W2-0 SF W2-1 F W2-1 :)

Long distance shots for as long as I could, then moved in closer and then really close ;) It's more about timing than aiming so I like to do a down up to lock and load (even though you can just push up).

180 Just beat Jammy Jim in the final (at last!) plus I managed a 9 dart checkout in the semi. QF W2-0 SF W2-1 F W2-1 :)

Oops I didn't know that you could move further away, I've been taking all my shots from up close!

Oops I didn't know that you could move further away, I've been taking all my shots from up close!

If only someone had posted some hints on post 2 :-o Don't get any ideas about taking that bonus HSC point from me :P looks like I'm in for a few, though Scalak is a bit quite for my liking :ponder:

Star League Baseball - Won 18-12

I think I've finally figured out how to beat this game consistently. You need to run the bases aggressively. Got careless on defense though and let the computer score 7 runs in the 9th otherwise I would have had an 18-5 win.

think you've got that one in the bag (wanted to do baseball pun here :( ) Mr.B. :thumbsup:

UPDATED:

Medals Table

Games Scores

Still time to join in folks, this round finishes Sunday night - dont forget L.A.Games is a regular HSC game with normal scoring. Get your votes in for HSC Round 15 too :)

More on baseball...I've discovered if you anticipate the computer's pitch...you can take off from first at least a full second before the ball is pitched and easily steal 2nd. Plus, if you almost get there, but think the ball is going to beat you, just go back. No throw back to first is made so you get back safely.

Plus, if you actually hit the ball after you take off running, you can usually stay out of a double play...or if you get a hit, you can make it to third base (same rule, if you're almost there but realize you can't make it, just go back to second...no throw...)

If only someone had posted some hints on post 2 :-o Don't get any ideas about taking that bonus HSC point from me :P looks like I'm in for a few, though Scalak is a bit quite for my liking :ponder:

think you've got that one in the bag (wanted to do baseball pun here :( ) Mr.B. :thumbsup:

UPDATED:

Medals Table

Games Scores

Still time to join in folks, this round finishes Sunday night - dont forget L.A.Games is a regular HSC game with normal scoring. Get your votes in for HSC Round 15 too :)

I was hoping Team USA might get motivated to play but looks like Champs is staying overseas unless we get some more posts soon :ponder: Blucat will post some more for GB this week :-o C'mon guys let's see some scores (screenshots optional). Remember there's 12 HSC pts for the winning team members, 8 for runners up and 4 for 3rd place... plus an individual HSC point for the winner of each game ;-)

Sory guys, Just been so swamped I haven't had a chance to play any atari at all... I'm going to "try" and get in a few rounds of a couple games tonight, but I will probably have to wait until next round to get back on track.

Had a go at Tennis and couldn't win a game

Equestrian did one course and got about 50 faults. Such a crap game didn't feel like playing again

180 Couldn't select anything other than the Tune up game in Altira using the keyboard

Tennis - use stick & fire to aim shots (all dirs) ahead of ball ariving. 180 works on altirra (WXP tested) I used Select F3 ????

Last Day Folks :ponder: