IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Ok, so just to sum up where we stand. Of all components, we are still missing:

- Box and manual. However those have been shipped, so they should be here next week.

- Foam. Will start manufacturing this Monday, should be available the week after that.

- Nameplate. Will go into production next week. Should be available the week after that worst case.

Foam was always supposed to come last, for a single reason: 250 foams will take quite some space and I have no storage space.

As I mentioned before, I will have everything ready so that I can start shipping the day I receive the foams.

• Like 9

I have those games but I am real interested in seeing Zaxxon and Dragon's Lair since I never had an adam to play them.

I never had Zaxxon, but I used to own the Dragon's Lair game when I first got my Adam back in the day. I sold that system though and now just have the Buck Rogers Super Game. I definitely liked the Dragon's Lair game, but it is very different from the arcade game.

Tons of nicely offset printed manuals. Now 100% correct.

Awesome looking manuals.

However, on page 3, I never knew that was where the Adam power switch was located. I always thought that was the game reset switch.

Edited by ed1475

Awesome looking manuals.

However, on page 3, I never knew that was where the Adam power switch was located. I always thought that was the game reset switch.

Whoops! You spotted an error there! That's indeed the location of the cartridge reset switch, not the power switch! :D

It is unbelievable. We checked and rechecked this thing a million times. Of course I know that isn't the ADAM's power switch, but Dale doesn't, and I never noticed that. I guess I was paying more attention to the illustration itself than the information on it. :(

A small error...I'm sure original Coleco manuals had errors too...

Does Terry Fowler at eColeco still have the 800 number though??? He may be getting some surprise calls...

There is going to be a addendum sheet with the manual, stating things like copyrights, Coleco Holdings rights, credits, and of course a note about real support service.

It is unbelievable. We checked and rechecked this thing a million times. Of course I know that isn't the ADAM's power switch, but Dale doesn't, and I never noticed that. I guess I was paying more attention to the illustration itself than the information on it. :(

That'll happen! ;) Seriously, it's not a big mistake at all... you should be extremely proud. ;-)

Awesome looking manuals.

Man, I wish the On/Off Switch for the ADAM was located there. It would be a helluva lot more convenient than reaching around to the back of the Printer or to a place where you have an external power supply located.

I say this error in the manual gives it a bit of character and authentic Colecoism, especially when it comes to anything related to the ADAM and ADAM manuals.

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1