IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

They beat you to the punch on colecovision II and are ready to take down playstation, xbox, and wii for world domination!!!

Not really.... :)

But we might be collaborating on a couple of things. Nothing set in stone yet though...

• Like 1

Any luck with the nameplates?

Actually I got a message about that from Dale just a few minutes ago. He got word from the printer that printing of the final nameplates will start tomorrow. We have been tweaking the nameplate, waiting for something that hasn't been mentioned yet, but that is part of my deal with Coleco...

So hopefully, all my fingers crossed, you may expect the SGM to start shipping next week. Believe me, no one is more anxious to see that happening than me. I just had to renew store lease to keep all the components, so the SGM is still costing me money, and I won't be happy until I get rid of them.

• Like 6

Actually I got a message about that from Dale just a few minutes ago. He got word from the printer that printing of the final nameplates will start tomorrow. We have been tweaking the nameplate, waiting for something that hasn't been mentioned yet, but that is part of my deal with Coleco...

So hopefully, all my fingers crossed, you may expect the SGM to start shipping next week. Believe me, no one is more anxious to see that happening than me. I just had to renew store lease to keep all the components, so the SGM is still costing me money, and I won't be happy until I get rid of them.

Could the fact that you're losing money on these units affect the 2nd run?...or should we expect to pay a little more in order to ensure you're not in the hole (which is what I would do)?

• Like 2

I would be looking to pickup a second SGM from this 2nd run and would not mind in the least if the price had to be increased to cover all these additional expenses that you have had to incur. While it would be great to hear that you were able to profit from the sales of the SGM, but in the least it will be good to know that you drew even as far as your financial investments. Your personal time invested is another matter altogether that could probably never be compensated for let alone calculated properly, although it would be nice.