IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Hm, interesting. Konami had already fixed the Twin Bee bug in the SCC version of the game.... Anyways, it is pretty obvious bug, no big deal...

No, wait.. looks like there are two different versions of the game.. Need to check my original cartridge on a real MSX....

Did a number of people pay for their XM (whatever that is, I barely know anything about it myself) and still haven't gotten what they paid for? That's the point I believe Eduardo was trying to make.

I was a lame inappropriate attempt to take the heat off him and his bad behavior.

I was a lame inappropriate attempt to take the heat off him and his bad behavior.

Do I owe you anything? I don't think so... It's funny that people I don't have any pending business with are the ones coming here to complain... next please...

Edited by opcode
  • Like 2

As I type this I'm thinking - stay on the sidelines and just read a ton as usual and don't reply...

sigh here goes...

Eduardo / Todd...

I've dealt with both of you and have always received great results...

I've met both of you and you are outstanding individuals - different but great

I realize that you two have had issues in the past but - please... in the future - keep it to yourselves via PM's

Ed - make great games and expansion units + whatever

Todd - keep our units running and compatible with modern 'displays' + whatever

This IS a SMALL community of gamers who like/love there Colecovisions - there ARE issues - lets move forward

Thanks

Jeff31

• Like 11

I'd like to add my 2 cents to this discussion from my experiences with items in the retro world in general. My experience has been mixed to say the least as I am still waiting for a Pandora from many years ago(which I am certain will most likely never show up due to funds and parts). I waited ages for the original SIDE cart for the atari computer and it eventually materialized. There were many other carts / peripherals that did not arrive in the time frame that was stated and guess what... I've always taken the route that it is wonderful that we are able to purchase things like this from basically individuals who have jobs and do this as a hobby. :) Sure some have larger aspirations but many/most have other obligations. 5-11under's comment really hits home as life is sometimes more complicated than what people assume and why the comments from folks who did not even purchase a SGM? For those folks I hope you never experience such a situation. My experience for what it is worth regarding the SGM was if I wanted it as is or with a new label. I opted for the new label and a second email came and I said I'd wait I said to ship it eventually as is and plan to see the new label eventually. My 2 SCMs arrived shortly afterwards. Was I concerned? No.. not really as I've had nothing but smooth transactions with opcode in the past and a delay is not a big deal to me. Isn't this just a hobby after all??

• Like 3

JEFF31, on 21 Mar 2014 - 9:10 PM, said:

As I type this I'm thinking - stay on the sidelines and just read a ton as usual and don't reply...

sigh here goes...

Eduardo / Todd...

I realize that you two have had issues in the past but - please... in the future - keep it to yourselves via PM's

This IS a SMALL community of gamers who like/love there Colecovisions - there ARE issues - lets move forward

Thanks

Jeff31

Yurkie has been plague with diarrhea of the fingers since the first time I showed up here and I don't think its going to change anytime soon. I would just hate to see what his keyboard looks/smells like :P :razz: :lol:

Just my two cents...

I think that if we added up everybody's "two cents" in this thread (mine included), we could have paid for all of our SGM's by now!!! :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

....and of course, then there is always Shatner:

post-29022-0-25618900-1395456174_thumb.png

:rolling:

• Like 8

Yurkie has been plague with diarrhea of the fingers since the first time I showed up here and I don't think its going to change anytime soon. I would just hate to see what his keyboard looks/smells like :P :razz: :lol:

You know what your about. No need to sink to your level.

Edited by Yurkie
  • Like 1

If want to pre-order 2nd run, please follow instructions here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/211340-super-game-module-second-run/

Please notice that checks and MO are no longer accepted. 2nd run is expected around June/July.

That said, I am taking a bunch of SGMs to the post office right now...

Pending shipping: 2 eBay regular edition, 2 special edition, 5 unconfirmed and 21 wait for new nameplate. About 35 SGMs... 170 SGMs already shipped.

• Like 9

Hi Eduardo

I think I haven't received your emails … the last one I have received mention that I have to choose between the available NTSC SGM or wait for a future PAL version.

I would like a PAL version but I don't think so it is available?

It is difficult to follow all the things concerning this module.

So, please send an email (or a pm on AA) and I'll answer you

thanks!

Hi Eduardo

I think I haven't received your emails … the last one I have received mention that I have to choose between the available NTSC SGM or wait for a future PAL version.

I would like a PAL version but I don't think so it is available?

It is difficult to follow all the things concerning this module.

So, please send an email (or a pm on AA) and I'll answer you

thanks!

Are you sure it is not a SECAM one you need? Your coleco have a SCART cable?

sigh here goes...

Eduardo / Todd...

Thanks

Jeff31

I appreciate all that they do..both Eduardo, and Todd.

I appreciate what all of the homebrewers do to keep this hobby alive.

But I always keep in mind, that they truly are "artistes"! Which makes them a little temperamental. Aren't all artists a little wacky? ;)

• Like 1