IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

2nd run will take care of all SCART CVs...

Correct. Eduardo specified that he would take care of the SCART issue while handling the second run of SGMs. So you were going to wait even if you didn't want the "improved" nameplate.

That is right, 2nd run can handle both connectors.

Great great news ! Thanks for your answers

Ok, first two listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161254008375?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161254011145?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Six more to go after that. Listing the second special edition clear case SGM later today...

I am surprised you only asked $150 for these. If you are going to sell them, might as well get what people are willing to pay for them and go auction style.

I am surprised you only asked $150 for these. If you are going to sell them, might as well get what people are willing to pay for them and go auction style.

That would be rather dishonest, given that a second run is coming soon. Besides, those 10 SGMs Eduardo is putting on eBay have already been paid for by an unspecified "donator" of sorts, and the money gathered from the eBay auctions are going to this benefactor.

Post #1568 sound pretty rude to me

+500...

Guys give the man a break -- at least for his 1st day

Must take some guts to come back knowing you're gonna assaulted by hords of wolves in fury...

It's only videogames after all -- not your medicare

That said, I'd be curious to know if dk arcade is still in the pipeline? :)

Glad to see you back Eduardo, very good news all around..

Once things settle down a bit, I'd be interested in an SGM but not right this second. I signed up for everything a while back but haven't paid yet.

I hope everyone else is taken care of first, then whatever happens after that, I may take the plunge on one.. (2nd run SGM) ;)

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Of course DKA is still in the pipeline... As I said, I need to finish what I have started...

In fact I figured out a way to make the game sounds a lot more like the arcade, from music to sound FX, to sampled stuff like the DK roar. Before my long break I had already figured out a way to make DK scroll during the conveyor belt stage.

• Like 3

Welcome back, Eduardo. :thumbsup:

It's off topic but I must say that.

One year ago I sent my broken ColecoVision for repair to another Eduardo which knows many things about Coleco (he is the man who's going to dump the Onyx bios).

After some personal problems he finally fixed it and sent it back to me TODAY! :-o I got the tracking #, it was really posted this very lucky day. :)

• Like 1

Welcome back Ed, I'm glad you have returned.

I cant help but feel I gave the universe a shove to get you to return. I have only just secured a first run SGM from a fellow AA member.

No sooner had I paid I said to myself, "Ed will show up now and all will be well...." and now here you are.

All good though, better to have more SGMs than none at all.

Welcome back, Eduardo. :thumbsup:

It's off topic but I must say that.

One year ago I sent my broken ColecoVision for repair to another Eduardo which knows many things about Coleco (he is the man who's going to dump the Onyx bios).

After some personal problems he finally fixed it and sent it back to me TODAY! :-o I got the tracking #, it was really posted this very lucky day. :)

Eduardo Luccas, yes I know him. He was part of the Opcode team long time ago...

• Like 1

I believe I have my homework done for today. 2 more SGMs listed on eBay, 2nd run pre-orders contacted. I will start contacting 1st run pre-orders again tomorrow. Hope to get 1st run 100% behind me before the end of the month...

I believe I have my homework done for today. 2 more SGMs listed on eBay, 2nd run pre-orders contacted. I will start contacting 1st run pre-orders again tomorrow. Hope to get 1st run 100% behind me before the end of the month...

Where do I look on eBay? I did a search on "ColecoVision Super Game Module" and came up empty handed :(

Because probably you got confirmation back when you ordered. Today I sent confirmation for those who ordered from late May 2013 to today. But in any case, please send me PMs with paypal email and names and I will check.

Where do I look on eBay? I did a search on "ColecoVision Super Game Module" and came up empty handed :(

That is because they are all sold already. They are selling in a matter of minutes... Listing the final 4 tomorrow.

• Like 1