IGNORED

Stonix

Yeah im looking to get some too, but I been hesitant bc I think I may have found a clear plastic boxes with the same dimensions but with stiff sturdy plastic, and about a 1000 for $25. Once they arrive, if they are any good I will use that, if they suck then I have to order from keep em minty

I like these OK. They were around $0.80 each. $5 to ship 50

What have we learned from this thread besides Cmarts love of bacon? At one point I had a disturbing visual of Cmart reading this thread and spraying bacon grease all over his keyboard.........................ok, now we have hit a new low.

But seriously, has anyone changed there mind or viewpoint?

I really havent. I must be old fashioned, but i think all of the homebrewers are doing some degree of copyright infingement. You guys are just arguing over the degree....well, and maybe some past financial and or personal disagreements. (i know alot more happenned, i just quickly summed it up and put it in a nutshell)

But me buying these games, dont that make me a hypocrite? Yeah, sure.

David, Joe, Carl, Willy and all the other 'homebrewers' ALL have balls of steel!

I may be done with this thread, im running out of stuff to babble about. :)

we could talk about my new Atarimax intellivision flash cart and rom dumper......or check the other thread I made.

Maybe if this new dumper works like I want it, I can start releasing the games david didnt want to! (pipe dream)

hard hat!

land battle!

crazy clones!

test cart mte 201! oh the excitement!

lol brilliant!

I see another brotherhood logo and button on the horizon.

Definitely need the bacon logo button to happen! BTW, rev....Where's my brotherhood button? I though you were sending those out. I'm gonna have to remove my membership claim from my signature before too long because apparently I'm living a lie :_(

Definitely need the bacon logo button to happen! BTW, rev....Where's my brotherhood button? I though you were sending those out. I'm gonna have to remove my membership claim from my signature before too long because apparently I'm living a lie :_(

sorry, ive slacked on sending out the buttons.....i may redo them...i got nicer paper now.....maybe i should toss them and start over...or send you guys the free cheap ones....what to do what to do...

how are you complaining? i dont even have those new buttons. :grin:

"I did not take your money. That would have been Chris. Do not feel bad. He took it from everyone involved in making the first 4 games including me.

SG&R 2005 was released without my blessing. At least I was gracious enough to provide the latest version when I realized what had happened. All games with serial numbers above 100 has an updated version. I did not see the need to complete the game so I just tabled the idea of working more on it"

To David and everyone else I may have offended.

First off, I need to say sorry for my comments, certainly without knowing what the facts may be.

Second, I don't personally know any of the people involved in intellivision home-brew.

I only know the names of people that have created games or released them.

So to me as a kid, George Plimpton was Mr. Intellivision

As you David are Mr. Intelligentvision. Maybe you are just the face of the brand?

Anyway, I want to thank you for the MANY things you have done for the community.

The CD/Web Page. I believe was your handy work. Love the CD.

Getting Games released. Whatever role you played to get the 4 games out early on.

I know you made screens for Stonix etc.

One thing I do know for certain.... Pooling resources is the most economical method

of creating future releases. Buying boards, cases and maybe even boxes in bigger numbers

will save everyone money and maybe make the people involved a few dollars?

Also pooling talent will save time and energy.

I regret ANY negative statements or vibe I have put out here.

I am thankful that the talented people that continue to support a system from my childhood

are around here and passionate about Intellivision.

Thank you to all the people that write the code, create the art and put everything together

for someone like me to enjoy!

1980gamer.

It sounds like you are going to be putting up a ROMs page on your website!!!! I am excited to see what you post out there as we know you have EVERY game ever made.

LOL, maybe...if I dont smash this rom dumper with a hammer first.

Actually, David, I dont have every game ever made....Voltron broke into my house and stole Spiker...it was a sad day. But he forgot his wallet in the burglary and it had 1,500 in it. so not a terrible loss....

Anyway, I dont even know how to display or host a rom download on my site. Maybe we can partner up and do it. It is a match made in heaven!

hmm, i snagged some other games too, but couldnt find the donkey kong clamshell variant. lol you just reminded me of the sniper who got the truckin game for an arm and a leg. i felt like psychic that day and bid just below his max. I actually talked to the guy and we no longer snipe each other. but he did ask how i knew his max bid for each of the auctions. :)

Edited by voltron