IGNORED

Stonix

FWIW, here's my experience:

IntelligentVision - received games within 10 days of payment; communicative and helpful

Left Turn Only - received games within 10 days of payment; communicative and helpful

Elektronite/GFYI - received games within 10 days of payment; communicative and helpful

Intellivision Productions - received merchandise over a year after payment; no responses to emails or phone calls

Three of these organizations sold me awesome stuff and got it to me in a timely and professional manner. The fourth did not, and in fact I've never had another online purchase go so badly wrong (in terms of delays and non-communicativeness; the product itself was fine if outdated). That says a lot, no?

Independent of any other considerations (e.g. copyright), I know with whom I'd rather deal, and that's the first three organizations I mentioned -- from a customer's perspective, whatever disagreements they may have with each other, they're all aces in my book. :)

If the fourth is going to turn over a new leaf and release relevant product then that's great. But I get the impression there have been a lot of exciting announcements and tantalizing possibilities over the years, and they never seem to happen, but the Facebook birthday wishes and Recycl-o-matic products keep coming...that makes it pretty hard to believe in them.

• Like 4

INTV Dave Wrote:

"There you go again Willy. Making false statements. Where and when did I claim to write Spina? I will answer this for you. Nowhere and Never!"

Obviously sarcasm is lost on you. Either that, or you just are using this as an opportunity to imply that I lie.

INTV Dave Wrote:

"Spina 2? Nope...never...I do not do re-releases."

You know that a sequel is not a re-release. Does Same Game and Robots qualify as a sequel or a re-release?

INTV Dave Wrote:

"So you are now an authority on legitimate deals? (Kind of ironic if you ask me)

What PROOF do you have that legitimate deals have been hurt?

How do you make this stuff up?"

Despite your trying to paint me as dishonest, and 'making things up', I am neither. I am simply stating what I know to be true. I am not going to publically explain to you why it is. You are a smart guy, I am sure you can figure it out.

I will sell it for 5 pounds of BACON !!!

A co-worker of mine made bacon for us. He sent me a text stating 'If nipples disconcert or excite you, have your butcher skin the hog belly before you bring it home'

Now that I think of it, we could call these arguments 'chewing the bacon fat', and derail them all with bacon.

Edited by nukeshed

Let me start by saying that I've purchased games from everyone involved and have enjoyed doing so. Thanks to Dave, Willy and LTO for producing games for the system that allows me to relive my childhood.

Now why in the world are you guys pissing around on a public forum and trying to upset the goodwill that you've built with the community? This is just like American politics, NO ONE is winning with the flinging of mud back and forth. You are both losing in the long run.

If you want to work it out, great. Extend the olive branch (or bacon if you prefer) and move on. If you want to remain bitter, then stop trying to alienate the community.

When Cmart shouting bacon!!! sounds like the voice I reason, you know that you're in trouble.

Best to all and thank you for publishing these games that we otherwise wouldn't have.

As stated before, if David changes his mind and re-releases Stonix, I would be happy to print new gatefold boxes and overlays.

Thanks for the offer Willy but I do not like the gatefold boxes hence why I never made them. Oliver wanted to do all the 2011 and 2012 releases using it but I decided against it. If we did, maybe I would have been the one offering you boxes (hahahahahhaa)

If you ever want 83' style boxes, let me know. I am more than happy to get them printed for you.

Damn! Why do people change the things I say.

Roger did NOT take off with the cash and make the dash. I publicly defend him. Please delete your post if possible. I hope people reading your post would read the full thread and see this post but you never know.

It was CHRIS that took off with the cash. And no. He will not come out here because it is true. Every programmer may not know this though as I was the one in communication with them. I am the one they probably blame. I took the fall for it then because I should have been more forceful with Chris. I should have flown out to his house and demanded that he pay everyone as promised. Since I did not care for the money, I moved on but I left several guys hanging and I am sorry for that. I have made it up to two people I hope. I have tried for the others. I hope be successful by the end of this year.

I apologize. I was in class and read David's post kind of fast. I knew who he was talking about. Chris neiman. I think. The super collector who is at the conventions. Am I correct? Since I confused Chris and roger I said that about the overlays. Sorry for that roger. Now wether he is riding dirty, maybe he is. Hehe. But is a good thing that most guys in this forum know not to pay attention to my oulandish remarks.

Anyway, it's unfortunate that anyone gets the shaft and not bad when promised. I guess it's a risky business. I suggest whoever is still owed money to to a convention and if the person that owes them money has a bunch of rare items for display. Just grab and go. Hopefully it will equal out if you don't get stopped by security. Disclaimer: I am not advocating illegal activity. The previous statement was entirely fictional.

does it matter if someone wrote the game or not? Let's think about that.

Who really cares? Let's look at all parties involved.

Consumer. (me) I personally don't care who programmed the game rom or even when.

Publisher. if it an older rom from the 80's or a newly programmed game the price will reflect how much you have to pay a programmer. If it was an older game you do not have to pay a programmer(unless it wasn't complete) or if it is a new game, you can charge more to compensate the programmer.

Competition (other publisher) If a publishers competition primarily uses older Roms he can essentially charge less. Not a rule. Is this a touchy area? Let's looks at Colecovision. Those guys port over some of the shittiest games and charge nicely for them. A lot of people have to program for years.

license holder. Does it really matter to the license holder if a game property had a lot of programming or none? No. To them it only matters that you used their property unlawfully. (I do not claim to be an attorney)

EBAY..... Yes eBay, eBay is the clear winner here. They take around 15 to 20 percent(after PayPal) on every high priced homebrew sold.

I just had a thought. It made my bacon hard.

Spina the Bee in a gatefold box and d2k in a Mattel box.

You two should each make this box and send to each other as a sign of intellilove.

lmao.

Rev is the man. I wish you had taken me up on my offer.

To see the perfect marriage of bacon and homebrew, (and thumbing our noses at license holders, i kid, i kid) I'll PayPal $100 to the best bacon hack of an existing Inty game.

Make the BurgerTime hotdogs into bacon strips, turn the enemies to bacon in Tron Deadly Discs, robots to bacon in Night Stalker....whatever.

Come up with the best bacon hack and I'll send you a hundy.

• Like 2