IGNORED

Sears TELE-GAMES INTV (new) Overlay set

pboland

Attention people of the year 2015 (& beyond)!

You're probably reading this thread because Intellivision collecting in your time has exploded into a worldwide phenomenon, leading to a frenzied hunt for the greatest and rarest gems from the golden days of the Intellivision homebrew scene. These overlay sets are indeed a very special part of that era. By now, I suspect you have virtually exhausted all of your fruitless efforts to find a set on GoogleBay and/or Applezon. You've probably even tried harassing Phil to see if he has a few spares that he may have held back in his closet, but I'm sure you now realize that he never made more of these because he moved on to the also-famed CBS Coleco Orphan Overlay Set of 2014. I'm terribly sorry you missed out on this great opportunity, but I have great news! I bought an extra set of the precious. "But how does that help me?", you may ask yourself? Simple. I can not accept cash, as I'm sure that "money" now has no meaning in your time, due to the Great Financial Collapse of 2014 which led to a reshaping of global economics based solely on the replacement of the US dollar by retro video games (or Retros) as the global standard currency. However, your path to ownership of one these hand crafted gems is no farther than the path to that CIB copy of Spiker Super Pro Volleyball currently sitting on your bookshelf ;-)

• Like 3

I suspect you have virtually exhausted all of your fruitless efforts to find a set on GoogleBay and/or Applezon. You've probably even tried harassing Phil to see if he has a few spares that he may have held back in his closet, but I'm sure you now realize that he never made more of these because he moved on to the also-famed CBS Coleco Orphan Overlay Set of 2014. I'm terribly sorry you missed out on this great opportunity,

I really need to look into this CBS Coleco Orphan Overlay Set. You and Cmart must be in cahoots together on this project. :)

On a side note I only have 21 copies of the "Super Video Arcade Overlay Set" in stock.

As I stated earlier, if there is a need for more than the first 60 sets that I made, I will start a wait list for the next batch. Again, I will only make a total of 100 sets. That means only 40 more set can be made. Only time will tell if those 40 sets need to be made. It's all based on customer demand. As time goes on I will keep the community up to date on how many sets are in circulation.

"Super Video Arcade Overlay Set"

Seriously, the soon to be famous blue CBS/Coleco counterpart to the red Sears set will sell every bit as well. I have many ideas, Rev and I have been having discussions on this for a couple of years. It'll be awesome as it also includes vapourware titles!

I just realized that Voltron would be ashamed of us. We've just purchased an Intellivision item from someone whose avatar picture is a Colecovision :-o.

Pboland, I implore you, for all of our sakes, please change your avatar picture to the Sears Overlay cover picture so that we may be spared from hearing him utter the words "form blazing sword".

I just realized that Voltron would be ashamed of us. We've just purchased an Intellivision item from someone whose avatar picture is a Colecovision :-o.

Pboland, I implore you, for all of our sakes, please change your avatar picture to the Sears Overlay cover picture so that we may be spared from hearing him utter the words "form blazing sword".

Okay, I'll meet you half way. I decided to change my avatar to reflect my three hottest selling projects. :-D

Edited by pboland
  • Like 1

Hi Pboland,

Thanks again for all your efforts on the Sears OL Set. With regards to any Coleco, Parker Brothers, or other sets I personally don't think they are necessary but that's just my opinion and I'll support you either way. The Sears OL set is special for a variety of reasons that the other sets mentioned won't be able to capture. Obviously the choice is yours and that of the inty community to support, but without a shadow of doubt you did an excellent job on Sears OL sets and can't wait to get.

Thanks again.

Joe.

Speaking of Voltron I hope there's a couple copies set aside for him. If he hasn't bought any yet I'll pay for two for him.

Thanks, i was in phoenix this morning, and just got back to Tucson, so i havent logged on all morning. I msg pboland a few minutes ago, not sure if he recieved it yet. Cmart looking out for the silo whole I was gone. :)

Ok update pboland got my order. Thanks both Pboland and Cmart.

You're welcome buddy, I just didn't want you to miss out. I just got home from work now and was about to send Phil money for you. Good timing. :) Completely unrelated, when I got home my new iPad had arrived. Sweet. :)

You're welcome buddy, I just didn't want you to miss out. I just got home from work now and was about to send Phil money for you. Good timing. :) Completely unrelated, when I got home my new iPad had arrived. Sweet. :)

Now you can download intellivision for ipad

**UPDATE**

The last one of the first run has been sold!!!!!!!

At this point, if you want a copy of this product you will be put on a waiting list. If you would still like to purchase a copy and be put on the waiting list please PM me your intent to purchase and be sure to state how many you would like and your location (for shipping calculation). I will contact you via PM once the next batch is ready (may take 2-3 weeks). I will not take any money until the next batch is ready to ship out the door.

**UPDATE**

The last one of the first run has been sold!!!!!!!

At this point, if you want a copy of this product you will be put on a waiting list. If you would still like to purchase a copy and be put on the waiting list please PM me your intent to purchase and be sure to state how many you would like and your location (for shipping calculation). I will contact you via PM once the next batch is ready (may take 2-3 weeks). I will not take any money until the next batch is ready to ship out the door.

Congrats you sold out in one day. :)

Awesome sale guys!

Thank you very much. For those wondering, yes this was by far the fastest and greatest sale of a project I've ever had ("told you so" moment for Cmart) ;) . I can thank you guys enough. Some of you guys my have noticed that some of the overlays set have been shipped. I shipped out 14 orders this morning. These were all USA orders (as I had the boxes on hand to pack those). I will be spending some quality time packing the rest of all the paid orders this weekend. That include the international orders as well (I'm getting those boxes today).

Remember PM me if you want to be put on the waiting list for the next run. I'm thinking about making the batches in groups of ten. Only 40 more max will ever be made. So if you missed out on this run you still have a chance to purchase (it just may take 2-3 weeks for me to make them).