IGNORED

New homebrew called "Rocketeer"

GroovyBee

Hey GroovyBee,

Sounds good - you can put me down for two. I'm not on the forums often at all so would it be possible to have communications sent to my email address: jmondo1@verizon.net as I'm a big inty fan and wouldn't want to miss out on any games. Just let me know when time comes and we can arrange payment.

Thanks and good luck with your inty projects.

Joe

Hey GroovyBee,

Sounds good - you can put me down for two. I'm not on the forums often at all so would it be possible to have communications sent to my email address: jmondo1@verizon.net as I'm a big inty fan and wouldn't want to miss out on any games. Just let me know when time comes and we can arrange payment.

Thanks and good luck with your inty projects.

Joe

Hey joe! Welcome to our little intv universe!

Stick around. :-)

OK, where do I send money to?

you should have made contact with groovybee thru pm when you commited to buy the game.

Anyone who wants the game must have $40 paypaled to him by tomorrow, according to what he has said all along.

dont miss out :)

The game's pre-order has now closed. Thank you to everybody who purchased a cart (or carts in some cases ;)). It looks like I've underestimated how long the spit'n'polish phase would take on the game :( so I hope people won't mind if I move the shipping date back a couple of weeks into May. I'll continue updating the thread with progress reports, gifeos and screenshots as game development draws to a close.

The things needed to balance the game out are done and from those the game should have three difficulty levels. I might also add something else to make a "super pro" mode as well :lol:.