IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

Curses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHhh, I was rooting for you Jason........but dont worry, I have a feeling you may of already won something.......you have a secret admirer.

I hope you're right ;-) I just need to realize that all games will eventually come with patience :cool:

With the exception of World Series MLB. This game is cursed for me and I'm sure I will own Spiker before I get that one.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

What are we going to talk about?

How kind is Rev?

What does the 'nika' from Revolutionika mean? Is it a Russian word ending that means Rev was born in a Revolution?

its a typo. it was supposed to be revolution ikea. he wasn't born, he came "ready to assemble". unfortunately when he was put together a few screws were missing. ;-) Edited by pimpmaul69
  • Like 2

Wow! That was exciting reading! :) to make it even more worth while, I'll top up Rev's 1000th post prize and maybe we'll do a surprise post winner between 500-1000. Rev you should ask Cebus or Al or Tempest to give you editing capabilities on the thread title so you can change it to 1000th post wins. Just sayin.

• Like 2

Have you got 100 CIB Nes games ?

Glad you asked! This will be a nice follow up to my Coleco Collection pics post earlier in this thread (see post 265). To help this thread meet it's goal (apparently @ 1000 now), I'm going to be posting pics of my modest non-Intellivision system/game collections. I have around 30 CIB NES games and ~95 additional loose games for a total of around 125 unique titles. Here are the pics, enjoy:

CIB games

(three of the games in the bottom row are empty boxes)

Loose carts

(Loose carts)

Black labels

(Black label carts, a sub-collection I'm working on)

Zelda

(Classics!)

Wisdom Tree

(I still need the rarest of the Wisdom Tree games; Bible Buffet and Sunday Funday)

Moon8

(My only NES homebrew) Edited by JasonlikesINTV
  • Like 2

Great collection.

I like Nes games too.

But I won't collect for it. I just bought again a TurboGame (my original nes clone) with some games and I'm going to get a multicart someday.

Hmm... maybe I could get again the games I had when I was a teen: Castlevania I and III, Mario 3, Gun Smoke, Yo, Noid!, Totally Rad and Battletoads.

Great collection.

I like Nes games too.

But I won't collect for it. I just bought again a TurboGame (my original nes clone) with some games and I'm going to get a multicart someday.

Hmm... maybe I could get again the games I had when I was a teen: Castlevania I and III, Mario 3, Gun Smoke, Yo, Noid!, Totally Rad and Battletoads.

The CIB 720, Castlevania, Dr. Mario, Dragon Warrior, Mega Man 2, Metroid, Ninja Gaiden 2, Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario Bros 3, and Tetris are originals from my childhood that I managed to keep, although some are in rough shape. Well played, I suppose :-D

• Like 1