IGNORED

The Intellivision prize thread. Post 1000 wins fabulous gifts!

Rev

I just watched Heat on Blu-Ray the other night. Great film, but I wanted the bad guys to win.

Anyone know any other decent heist or crime films? I've been on a Robert De Niro kick lately.

Heat is an outstanding movie. :thumbsup: The scene with De Niro and Pacino in the coffee shop was very cool.

De Niro did another crime movie with Pacino....something called the Godfather 2. :-D All joking aside, man I love those movies, even 3, which I think doesn't get a fair shake because Sofia Coppola, as it turns out, is a better director than an actor. :P

I finally saw the Avengers. Not bad. I suppose I should try to see Iron Man 3 now. Was it good?

I really liked the Avengers, it was a perfect summer movie. I enjoyed IM3 too, I get a kick out of Downey Jr, and Gwyneth Paltrow is on my list (and has been for a loooong time). :lust: (Yes I know lots of people dislike her, but I'm sticking by her.)

I think Disney has done a good job so far with the Marvel properties, which gives me hope for Star Wars VII and beyond. :jango: (Wow, perfect opportunity to use that emoticon)

• Like 1

I think that Elektronite games are pretty professional....

Anyone here considering painting their Intellivision? I am considering making an ECS black and painting my Intellivoice the same colour for pairing it up with a Super Pro Intellivision.....anyone done this?

Yes, your games are very professional, and I hope there are more to come (a couple in particular :-D )

Rev tried painting his unit at one point.....and I know he tried painting a couple of his Intellivisions as well. :P

I really liked the Avengers, it was a perfect summer movie. I enjoyed IM3 too, I get a kick out of Downey Jr, and Gwyneth Paltrow is on my list (and has been for a loooong time). :lust: (Yes I know lots of people dislike her, but I'm sticking by her.)

Paltrow with Ironman suit looks just awesome!

I think Disney has done a good job so far with the Marvel properties, which gives me hope for Star Wars VII and beyond. :jango: (Wow, perfect opportunity to use that emoticon)

Everything would be fine, but I'm afraid that J.J.Abrams is director :(

I just watched The Heat on Blu-Ray the other night. "Great" film, but I wanted the bad guys to win.

Anyone know any other decent heist or crime films? I've been on a Robert De Niro kick lately.

I really liked The Score and The Usual Suspects. Both great movies if you get a chance to see them.

BTW, subtly altered your quote above ;-)

I think that Elektronite games are pretty professional....

Anyone here considering painting their Intellivision? I am considering making an ECS black and painting my Intellivoice the same colour for pairing it up with a Super Pro Intellivision.....anyone done this?

Yep, Krylon Fusion as its engineered for plastics, and when you think you have cleaned the case enough.... do it again

;)

post-31949-137269669745_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Today I thought of a Pokemon battle game with intellivoice for blind people. :cool:

Actually I think Pokemon is a great game for Intellivision...

And there's one thing I'm curious. I think there's only one hacked Inty game and it's not that good ...

Now that I discovered Tropical Trouble is a sequel of Beauty and the Beast I was thinking about a Popeye hacked to be another Beauty and the Beast game :).

So I'm trying to bring some ideas for an Intellivision Pokemon/Digimon/Ghostbuster game.

The Intellivision controller makes a great kind of Ghostbuster Trap device.

First you need to enter a secret code (its written in special overlays which must be found and the codes are the ECS codes to extract sprites)

Then you throw the controller to the floor and ray beams comes from the rotating disc to grab the 'monsters' to collect them all. (I'm not getting crazy, I swear :P)

Movies where Intellivision consoles appears?

Are there any? I've seen Atari, Nintendo, and even Odyssey2 consoles, but never an Intellivision.

I don't think the Intellivision was as famous as we'd like to think. It was the second biggest console, but it was a very distant second. Of course, the Atari had a long head start, coming out in 1977. And even though the Intellivision survived throughout the 1990s, it did so well below the radar of the mainstream consciousness.

As a matter of fact, when I introduce my hobby to others, I always have to preface it with, "do you remember the Atari? Well, I make games like that. It's a similar console from the same time... The Intellivision... Remember it? No? Well it was from the same time... Anyways, I make games for that, it's like Atari games, but better..."

They usually just stare blankly until they hear "Atari," and then they go "aaaahhhh!"

Sometimes I have to substitute "Atari" for "Nintendo," to get the same reaction. :lol:

dZ.

• Like 2