IGNORED

TI Related -- Ebay / Heads Up Notice

Omega-TI

50 minutes ago, OLD CS1 said:

I think you mean this: https://ebay.com/itm/133970225808

I shit you not... if this sells for that amount I am going to put my fist through a wall.  I sold a complete kit for around $180 because it would not sell for almost a month at $250.

Yeah, that Link...lol...wth... good copypaste BS...

From my phone, I tested the Link too and the phone put me to the correct link...

you gotta be smarter than the crap your using..

But, yes ..

why not sell it for$999 Mr. Seller..hey, is it the same seller that is selling the super sketch for, what$ $499.00  ??? 

Edited by GDMike

5 minutes ago, Pheonix said:

Um... Are you going to need a drywall repair kit??

I smell something here.  No way in hell that sold for $450.  If it did, the buyer is a sucker, desperate, or both.  And if it was someone here, they have to be trolling me to pay that much for me to put my fist through a wall.

• Haha 1

Unbelievable, but it truly sold for the list price. His sold items don't identify it as something he accepted a best offer on. . .looks lke @OLD CS1 will be in need of a drywall patching kit soon--and hopefully, his fist doesn't impact with a stud or some other painful blockage inside the wall to add an emergency room visit into the mix.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ksarul said:

Unbelievable, but it truly sold for the list price. His sold items don't identify it as something he accepted a best offer on. . .looks lke @OLD CS1 will be in need of a drywall patching kit soon--and hopefully, his fist doesn't impact with a stud or some other painful blockage inside the wall to add an emergency room visit into the mix.

I am not sure if I can build up the momentum to make it through from the laughing at this point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think you mean this: https://ebay.com/itm/133970225808

I shit you not... if this sells for that amount I am going to put my fist through a wall.  I sold a complete kit for around $180 because it would not sell for almost a month at $250.
I sold a nos shrink-wrapped copy for less

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pheonix said:

I don't have the funds to have purchased it, and it isn't something I particularly want anyway....

That being said, I would agree that the price is higher than it should be.  So, either someone was desperate, or just plain ignorant.

Not really. These are relatively rare expansion cards and quite fun to use from a programming aspect. I bought mine a long time ago directly from a fellow TIer for $100 on the condition that I use it and not hoard it or re-sell it. I have kept that promise :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Ksarul said:

No way I'd make that kind of mistake, @acadiel. It has taken me more than 40 years to get my collection to the state it is in--and Turtles wants to keep it preserved once I shuffle off to oblivion, so it will probably be a complete set for a long time.

Oh, I know, me neither…. But just imagine.  There would be an outright brawl on eBay.  ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ksarul said:

No way I'd make that kind of mistake, @acadiel. It has taken me more than 40 years to get my collection to the state it is in--and Turtles wants to keep it preserved once I shuffle off to oblivion, so it will probably be a complete set for a long time.

I have to say that Cesar's interest in the TI is such a rarity among youngsters. You did good Jim ?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Ksarul said:

I'll have to hunt through some deeply buried parts boxes to pull it out and have Turtles take some pix. . .as I didn't make any before it got put away about fifteen years ago.

We should all have a party at your place in which we go through your collection and take photos.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OLD CS1 said:

We should all have a party at your place in which we go through your collection and take photos.

Turtles has actually been going through a lot of stuff and photographing it. I think he has built that archaeological hobby into a pretty extensive photo gallery here on AtariAge.

• Like 4