IGNORED

PC Game Deals

JamesD

Alien Isolation $13 bucks with this code: H3U5TZ-9726D1-JIPSHC *dead*

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/alien-isolation/?affsrc=1&utm_medium=affiliates

Greenman games offer redeems on Steam.

Alien Isolation for $16.99 all weekend on Humble Bundle Store. Purchase provides a Steam activation key.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The X-Wing and Tie Fighter games are now on Steam but this here is a good deal.....every Might & Magic and Heroes game in a giant bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gallery&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1164addada-Humble_Might_and_Magic_Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-1164addada-96158513

The X-Wing and Tie Fighter games are now on Steam but this here is a good deal.....every Might & Magic and Heroes game in a giant bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/?gallery&utm_source=Humble+Bundle+Newsletter&utm_campaign=1164addada-Humble_Might_and_Magic_Bundle&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_990b1b6399-1164addada-96158513

I have managed to completely avoid Might and Magic my entire life. What are these games like and why should I play them? Because we usually have such similar tastes in games, I think if you like these then I should definitely check them out, but give me some info first.

I have managed to completely avoid Might and Magic my entire life. What are these games like and why should I play them? Because we usually have such similar tastes in games, I think if you like these then I should definitely check them out, but give me some info first.

No problem, there are two types of games:

RPG's - Might & Magic

Strategy - Heroes of M&M (or M&M Heroes)

The RPG's are ok nothing fantastic but good and addicting at times, they are Bard's Tale\Wizardry type games.

The first three strategy games though are great, those are turn based strategy games based on King's Bounty.

My favorites from the RPG's are these:

Might & Magic III

Might & Magic World of Xeen

Might & Magic VI

I finished all of those including the first game. The original game is a bit old and not really playable today unless your just a big fan. The games can be difficult, mainly the puzzles, just like the Bards Tale and Wizardry.

The strategy games are a whole different thing and in the early days sort of tied into the events of the RPG's.

My favorites are these:

Heroes of Might & Magic II

Heroes of Might & Magic III

My absolute favorite is the third game and its on my greatest game ever made list. I beat all of them except for IV and VI. V and VI are Ubisoft versions and they are not as good in my opinion as the older games. They have a different high fantasy cheeziness to them and it seemed there were some balance issues when I played V.

If you ever decide to play any of these at the very least play these two:

Might & Magic VI

Heroes of Might & Magic III (or II)

Other stuff:

Clash of Heroes is a puzzle game thats actually really good and Dark Messiah is an Elder Scrolls like RPG which also came out on the Xbox 360. It wasn't too bad from what I played of it even though it got average reviews. Maybe someday I'll play it again.

• Like 1