IGNORED

Art of Atari - book in progress and need help

lapetino

It can be pre-ordered here for $79.99 (20% off) for those who can't wait:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1561951

Yup, I can't wait. Cancelled the Amazon pre-order and went with Midtown Comics.

Thanks for the link.

Edited by sramirez2008
  • Like 2

It can be pre-ordered here for $79.99 (20% off) for those who can't wait:

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=1561951

Midtown is pretty good, but I would recommend waiting to see if it goes up on sites like Cheapgraphicnovels or Instocktrades as they tend to discount 40% and Instock provides free shipping and no tax for most states.

Thanks, Dave.

And thank you, Nathan. The kind words mean a lot coming from such a talented creative.

greg2600, it should be. I just checked in with the marketing department about timeline and am waiting to hear back. I'll update you all on this thread as soon as I know.

Thanks again to you all!

• Like 1

I just checked in with the marketing department about timeline and am waiting to hear back. I'll update you all on this thread as soon as I know.

Hi Tim, I was hoping to pre-order the Deluxe Edition from Amazon, but they still haven't put it up yet. Have they given you any information on when they plan to do this? Thanks.

• Like 1

Nope you won't get the book that fast. It won't be released until late October. That eBay listing is misleading at best. And it has old info as well so I wouldn't bother -- I promise you won't get it faster than the official 10/25 release date.

For everyone in the UK, I've just heard from Diamond Book Distributors (the international distributors for Art of Atari) that the deluxe edition will be available to order on Amazon UK 'soon'. Hang in there, it's coming!

I was wondering how U.S. buyers can get an sutogrsphed copy Will you be doing a book tour Great to hear you got it done!